Vintage Noe

I have a petite noe from '98 and I love it. I was always a little skeptical about it because it looks so big in pics on its own, like a big box of a bag. In reality it sits nicely and doesn't stick out like I thought originally. The bag is beautifully made, holds way more then I would ever need and has held up incredibly well for its age. I also find that the strap is comfortable and doesn't cut into my shoulder which is nice since it is a thick flat strap.

Reactions: luv2bling
I purchased a vintage noe and I love it. However, when purchasing I wish I had spent more money and bought one is really awesome condition. Instead I decided to get the leather redone, which, I wasn't to happy with.
Moral of the story is, you'll love the bag!

I purchased a vintage noe and I love it. However, when purchasing I wish I had spent more money and bought one is really awesome condition. Instead I decided to get the leather redone, which, I wasn't to happy with.
Moral of the story is, you'll love the bag!

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but how much did it cost have leather replaced and why weren't you happy with it? I have a vintage noe I love and am considering doing that in the next year or so.

The Monogram Noe GM was the second bag I saw (first was Speedy) back in high school that I fell in love with! I wouldn't end up getting one until 25 years later! Mine is a TRUE Vintage....there's NO date code. It's in beautiful vintage condition with a lovely honey patina. I think about selling it sometimes but I never can! The strap is so comfortable and it holds a ton, I love the story behind why it was made and it looks super cute with the newer LV bag charms and luggage tags. As always, watch some youtube videos to answer more of your questions. :heart:

At the moment I´m thinking about buying a vintage Noe as well! I think these bags are great! :smile: I also saw one I like but I´m not sure if it´s a original bag. The heat stamp just says LOUIS VUITTON" without "Paris" made in France is written on the other side. Maybe you can tell me if you ever saw a heat stamp like this. Everything else looks real. P1230711.JPG P1230718.JPG

At the moment I´m thinking about buying a vintage Noe as well! I think these bags are great! :smile: I also saw one I like but I´m not sure if it´s a original bag. The heat stamp just says LOUIS VUITTON" without "Paris" made in France is written on the other side. Maybe you can tell me if you ever saw a heat stamp like this. Everything else looks real. View attachment 3893621 View attachment 3893619

I have not seen a Noe look like this with "Made in France" listed separately from the Louis Vuitton. Also, Paris is missing. I think the font is off and the stitching is crooked. I don't think it is authentic. You may want to verify in the "Authenticate this LV" thread with tPF members who are very skilled at authentication.

Reactions: luv2bling
I have not seen a Noe look like this with "Made in France" listed separately from the Louis Vuitton. Also, Paris is missing. I think the font is off and the stitching is crooked. I don't think it is authentic. You may want to verify in the "Authenticate this LV" thread with tPF members who are very skilled at authentication.
the problem is it would be a private sale and I don´t have a link... I can´t post it in authenticate this without a link

the problem is it would be a private sale and I don´t have a link... I can´t post it in authenticate this without a link

Heat stamps were different depending on when the bag was made, they have changed over time. There are a few authentication guides online, perhaps if you google you might find more information as to how heat stamps looked in what era’s. If this bag is from the 80’s or early 90’s the heat stamp would be different to later bags.

Heat stamps were different depending on when the bag was made, they have changed over time. There are a few authentication guides online, perhaps if you google you might find more information as to how heat stamps looked in what era’s. If this bag is from the 80’s or early 90’s the heat stamp would be different to later bags.
thank you! I didn´t find anything like this but a few vintage bags which have the same heat stamp. But maybe anyone knows a good service for authentication besides this forum?