Vintage Coach Photos & Chat

When I click it, it tells me I don’t have permission to view that page. Do you have to be accepted/approved to go on it?

I forgot that you have to have TPF "O.G." status to access the Market forum. An O.G. has been an active TPF member for at least 10 years - so the access is restricted. I guess that being old sometimes has benefits, sorry!

Trying to find out the color of this Stewardess bag. Seller didn't mention a color, my first impression was "brown." Now with the bag in hand, I really think it's burgundy. I'm photographing the interior suede next to a mahogany bag. Opinions? Here are some photos.

View attachment 5409988

View attachment 5409989

View attachment 5409990

View attachment 5409991

View attachment 5409992
Looks burgundy to me! :loveeyes:
I forgot that you have to have TPF "O.G." status to access the Market forum. An O.G. has been an active TPF member for at least 10 years - so the access is restricted. I guess that being old sometimes has benefits, sorry!

It looks burgundy to me also, but you will probably have to wait until after rehab to be sure, but that's a nice find!

I think that identifying the original color can be one of the most challenging tasks when rehabbing vintage Coach bags - and don't get me started about the "blavy" color!

When I click it, it tells me I don’t have permission to view that page. Do you have to be accepted/approved to go on it?

There's a long list of rules and requirements for using the MP, starting with the OG requirement. TPF does not get involved in the transactions and participants are required to maintain high standards of honesty and professionalism between members. ANY kind of misrepresentation or fakery is forbidden.

There are many requirements that too many members who might have joined tPF looking just for a place to sell, or a way to shill or advertise their own auctions, or who couldn't be bothered to properly authenticate their listings, or who were simply crooks, would never feel the need to follow. We've probably all seen examples of members like that. Does anyone remember "Loukpeach"?

I've never sold anything on the Marketplace. Once I listed something but it didn't get any interest and when I went back to look, the listing was gone.

There's a long list of rules and requirements for using the MP, starting with the OG requirement. TPF does not get involved in the transactions and participants are required to maintain high standards of honesty and professionalism between members. ANY kind of misrepresentation or fakery is forbidden.

There are many requirements that too many members who might have joined tPF looking just for a place to sell, or a way to shill or advertise their own auctions, or who couldn't be bothered to properly authenticate their listings, or who were simply crooks, would never feel the need to follow. We've probably all seen examples of members like that. Does anyone remember "Loukpeach"?
Loukpeach is infamous!

Loukpeach is infamous!

Yep. I wonder if she's just about finished her sentence? What was it, 30 months at Club Fed Hawaii?

I found a record of a petition she filed with Immigration in 2020 but it says "not for publication" so I'm just going to post a link to the index page. I don't understand the legalese anyway and reading it gives me a headache. If you scroll about halfway down page 6 you'll recognise the name.

There's also a long dissertation involving counterfeiting and authentication where she's briefly mentioned, pp 29 and 39 or 137 and 147.

ETA - according to one site, she got hit with 30 months in prison and 3 years supervised probation upon her release. She was also ordered to pay $403,250.81 in restitution. Nothing about where she is now.

I found one listing at the Federal Correctional Institution, Dublin, CA

Last edited:
Yep. I wonder if she's just about finished her sentence? What was it, 30 months at Club Fed Hawaii?

I found a record of a petition she filed with Immigration in 2020 but it says "not for publication" so I'm just going to post a link to the index page. I don't understand the legalese anyway and reading it gives me a headache. If you scroll about halfway down page 6 you'll recognise the name.

There's also a long dissertation involving counterfeiting and authentication where she's briefly mentioned, pp 29 and 39 or 137 and 147.

ETA - according to one site, she got hit with 30 months in prison and 3 years supervised probation upon her release. She was also ordered to pay $403,250.81 in restitution. Nothing about where she is now.

I found one listing at the Federal Correctional Institution, Dublin, CA
I thought she was supposed to be deported at the end of her sentence.

I totally understand why the requirements have been put in place. I just wish most of us here didn’t have to wait years to use it :sad:.

ETA: Can I have a quick summarized version of who “Loukpeach” is? I’ve never heard of her! TY! :flowers:

ETA: Nevermind, I took screenshots of these article pictures that were posted by @BeenBurned in another thread. If anyone else was curious like me, here they are:
C0438C92-025A-4C3A-9362-8E6A31ED3E52.jpegAAE9884A-C876-4BC9-8048-8A33CE9F631D.jpeg

Last edited: