Vintage Chanel mini square in beige lambskin - How much I should pay for?

am1ly

May 7, 2016
Hi,

I’m in France and looking for a mini vintage Chanel in the neutral color and see this one (17 cm). The initial price is a bit high but now lowered down to close to the retail price. In the boutique the price in Europe is 3,350€ and the one I’m interested is 3,400€ after a long negotiation. It is in a very good condition and comes with authenticity card and dust bag.

I’ve seen people taking about Ebay where the price is more interesting but I found a ton of bags and don’t know if there’s a fake. The authenticity issue and process seem a bit harder to me than purchasing on the reseller platform that I know better. The US and Japan seem to have a lot of vintage bags as well but with the duties and taxes, I‘m not sure if I could save a lot. I know in my case, the seller doesn’t have much profit since she has a huge commission to pay.

I appreciate all of your inputs. Would you pay the retail price for the vintage one?
Or if you have the websites or platforms that have the vintage mini like this, please let me know :heart:

Ps. The photo is from google. Just want to give you an idea.34805021-A2CC-4C8E-AB69-4B2DF556D2A4.png

I wouldn’t trust EBay. The only way to authenticate a bag is sending it to one of those authentication websites where you have to pay like zeko unless you know what to look for in the bag. Have you tried @luxurypromise on Instagram? Or fashionphile?

Reactions: am1ly