Vintage Chanel Diana Review- mygrandfathersthings

Yeah my point exactly, many of these “reviews” are by new users. I don’t see a need to dedicate a long and extravagant post to them.

Wouldn’t you want to keep your seller as a secret as well? Given the ever increasing prices of vintage Chanels, it’s hard to find a good Chanel piece.
I didn’t notice that until I read the last couple of posts, hmmmmm, very interesting.

Reactions: sydsunshine
I didn’t notice that until I read the last couple of posts, hmmmmm, very interesting.
Yup all these “reviews” by mostly new members are blatant advertising for my grandfatherthings.

There are cheaper options out there, ie buying from the source, Japanese vintage shops. I much prefer to buy from the Japanese shops than a Hong Kong reseller. Check out Amore, Qoo10,Brandjfa.

Yup all these “reviews” by mostly new members are blatant advertising for my grandfatherthings.

There are cheaper options out there, ie buying from the source, Japanese vintage shops. I much prefer to buy from the Japanese shops than a Hong Kong reseller. Check out Amore, Qoo10,Brandjfa.
Oh I agree with you 1000% Thank you!

do these reseller have website?

Back to sharing beautiful bags... :biggrin: I was so dying to have a buttery lambskin vintage Chanel, so I pulled the trigger on a second bag from MGFT. This is a gorgeous navy small CF, vintage Chanel is just so beautiful and vintage Chanel is so much better than new Chanel in my humble opinion :loveeyes::heart:. That is my bag shopping done now :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 955709D8-79B3-4F7E-93F2-7A8065269C1D.jpeg
    955709D8-79B3-4F7E-93F2-7A8065269C1D.jpeg
    237.6 KB · Views: 109
  • C9739195-7475-4B64-837D-EABAABB0EE03.jpeg
    C9739195-7475-4B64-837D-EABAABB0EE03.jpeg
    237.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Love
Reactions: Mimi-2020
Chiming in with the same question an earlier poster had...has anyone had their bag from this seller MGFT authenticated? Her stories rarely show the details in full view like the sticker, stamp, etc...
I'll chime in here - I didn't have mine authenticated separately but to be honest I didn't feel the need to. I examined the bag very closely when it arrived and it had all of the proper markers I would look for terms of leather quality, stitch numbers on the quilts, quilts lining up, the brand of zipper, proper stamps and positioning etc. The holo sticker also had the right numbering and patterning/look for the series (right down to the type/font of numbers used), and the number matched the authenticity card - although I personally think the holo is more important than the card.
It's true the sticker/card isn't shown in the greatest of detail in the video so it's a bit of a leap of faith, but I went with my gut and the vibe from the seller.

• Love
Reactions: Mimi-2020
Back to sharing beautiful bags... :biggrin: I was so dying to have a buttery lambskin vintage Chanel, so I pulled the trigger on a second bag from MGFT. This is a gorgeous navy small CF, vintage Chanel is just so beautiful and vintage Chanel is so much better than new Chanel in my humble opinion :loveeyes::heart:. That is my bag shopping done now :rolleyes:

Beauty bag! I agree that serial number and authentic cards are not necessary. After you have seen one vintage Chanel bag, you’ll know it’s very easy to identify the authenticity.

The gold hardware and craftsman are very made uniquely.

I use mink oil base Saphir Renovateur to hydrate my vintage Chanel bags. What’s your favorite leather cream?

Reactions: Pixelphobic
Beauty bag! I agree that serial number and authentic cards are not necessary. After you have seen one vintage Chanel bag, you’ll know it’s very easy to identify the authenticity.

The gold hardware and craftsman are very made uniquely.

I use mink oil base Saphir Renovateur to hydrate my vintage Chanel bags. What’s your favorite leather cream?

agreed!!! I am too scared to put anything on this bag, paranoid it will lose its beautiful shine :confused1: I have put Saphir Renovateur on my black vintage Diana bag, she was quite dry and it really seemed to help.

For some of us buyers overseas, buying directly from Japan is not a good option bc of the duty and taxes we have to pay. When we buy from HK, Singapore or Malaysian resellers, we still save money.

Chiming in with the same question an earlier poster had...has anyone had their bag from this seller MGFT authenticated? Her stories rarely show the details in full view like the sticker, stamp, etc...
Yes, I sent my purchase to Leather Surgeons, and it was confirmed to be authentic.

I bought from dianameetsdiana, she's lovely and very nice and patient. She gets authentication done on all her bags and I did too on the small white diana I bought from her

are you from the states?? never bought abroad but dianameetsdiana caught my eye. How was the payment process? i know she uses wise or Paypal where as MGFT does direct bank transfer