Vintage Cartier Ring.. what do you think?

THAT IS BEYOND GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omfg I am so stunned right now lol. I'm not the biggest Cartier fan and i though the vintage piece would look really dated but this is a wonderful modern piece its TD4!

It is a stunning, beautiful ring!!!!!!!!!

I just bought a ring like it...I love this design...its so interesting and pretty!!!

But be careful and make sure that you take it to a good jeweler.....the dome pave-like designs are likely to have the stones pop out more often than other design b/c of the dome shape....

Your gonna get so many compliment!!!! How lovely and special it is... that your grandmother gave it to you too....

I think you should have it sized as well. It is amazingly beautiful!

Just outta curiousity, are you hesitant about having it sized because of ruining the ring or are you hesitant about having it sized because you dont want to "alter" you Grandma's ring?

I only ask because I had a ring passed down to me and it was too small. I did not want to get it sized because I felt bad changing the ring because I wanted it to stay the same way she had given it to me. So I just wore it on a necklace, but that didnt work too well because, like your ring, it was HEAVY. But I did not want to size the ring.

However, after I thought about it, my Grandma would have wanted me to wear the ring and enjoy it. So I had it sized.
I actually wear it now on many occasions and it reminds me of her and I feel great wearing it. :heart: