Vintage 5-motif RG or Sweet Alhambra 6-Motif?

5-motif or 6-motif RG bracelet?

• 5-motif

Votes: 52 69.3%
  • 6-motif

Votes: 23 30.7%

• Total voters
Thanks @sleepydoc. I'm absolutely loving pairing the 5 and 6 motif bracelets together. I initially thought I'll only wear both together from time to time, but so far, I can't stop myself from wearing both.

Here are pics I took when I first got the new 5 motif.

View attachment 5992287View attachment 5992288
Ok I am dead!!! I love these two together I have the onyx and have tried it on with 6 motif and I really loved it! I was actually hoping to eventually order the hammered 5 motif in rg so I held off on the 6 motif. But since the 5 motif is too hard to get I’m not sure if it will be possible :/. Have you very tried the onyx with the hammered rg 5 motif? @Prada Prince I wonder if it will look odd or not. But the 6 motif definitely works well with the onyx!

Reactions: Prada Prince
Ok I am dead!!! I love these two together I have the onyx and have tried it on with 6 motif and I really loved it! I was actually hoping to eventually order the hammered 5 motif in rg so I held off on the 6 motif. But since the 5 motif is too hard to get I’m not sure if it will be possible :/. Have you very tried the onyx with the hammered rg 5 motif? @Prada Prince I wonder if it will look odd or not. But the 6 motif definitely works well with the onyx!
Thank you! No I haven’t tried it with the hammered 5-motif. I’m not planning to get that since I have the 6-motif (famous last words).

For me personally, I prefer stacking the 5-motif with the 6-motif. I like the interplay between the different-sized motifs, as I think it creates a more interesting visual impact.

But that’s just my personal preference. I’m sure there are others who prefer stacking two 5-motifs together.

Reactions: CoastalCouture
Thanks @sleepydoc. I'm absolutely loving pairing the 5 and 6 motif bracelets together. I initially thought I'll only wear both together from time to time, but so far, I can't stop myself from wearing both.

Here are pics I took when I first got the new 5 motif.

View attachment 5992287View attachment 5992288
Ok I am dead!!! I love these two together I have the onyx and have tried it on with 6 motif and I really loved it! I was actually hoping to eventually order the hammered 5 motif in rg so I held off on the 6 motif. But since the 5 motif is too hard to get I’m not sure if it will be possible :/. Have you very tried the onyx with the hammered rg 5 motif? I wonder if it will look odd or not But the 6 motif definitely works well with the onyx!
Thank you! No I haven’t tried it with the hammered 5-motif. I’m not planning to get that since I have the 6-motif (famous last words).

For me personally, I prefer stacking the 5-motif with the 6-motif. I like the interplay between the different-sized motifs, as I think it creates a more interesting visual impact.

But that’s just my personal preference. I’m sure there are others who prefer stacking two 5-motifs together.

haha! @Prada Prince I think you’re absolutely right! I have the guilloche and the onyx and I think both could look good with the 6 motif separately (I haven’t tried the 6 motif with the guilloche though). But you’re making me second guess my thought process I kept telling myself I need to wait for pre orders to open again but I have tiny wrists and sometimes 2 full size bracelets look overwhelming. I prefer to just wear one 5 motif at a time. Do you feel like the chain on the 6 motif is strong enough to wear 24/7? TIA!!

Ok I am dead!!! I love these two together I have the onyx and have tried it on with 6 motif and I really loved it! I was actually hoping to eventually order the hammered 5 motif in rg so I held off on the 6 motif. But since the 5 motif is too hard to get I’m not sure if it will be possible :/. Have you very tried the onyx with the hammered rg 5 motif? I wonder if it will look odd or not But the 6 motif definitely works well with the onyx!

haha! @Prada Prince I think you’re absolutely right! I have the guilloche and the onyx and I think both could look good with the 6 motif separately (I haven’t tried the 6 motif with the guilloche though). But you’re making me second guess my thought process I kept telling myself I need to wait for pre orders to open again but I have tiny wrists and sometimes 2 full size bracelets look overwhelming. I prefer to just wear one 5 motif at a time. Do you feel like the chain on the 6 motif is strong enough to wear 24/7? TIA!!
Yeah I wear my 6-motif bracelet 24/7 since I got it, only sporadically taking it off for cleaning. It’s definitely strong enough in my opinion.*

*I accept no liability, results may vary, prior performance does not guarantee future results.

• Insightful
Reactions: hhw and cloee