Victorine Owl Wallet Instant Reveal

I loved your video Wendy! Really made me want to get something in this collection so I got the last bag charm.
Check out the thread I started focusing on these cuties, so I hope you post your gorgeous wallet there!

Reactions: mixlv
They're already all sold out?!
I called last Sunday and they said there were no more in the U.S and I called again today and they said the last one was sold today. I am really hoping they make more, but whoever I was speaking to on the phone said that she doesn't think they are going to replenish them. I was suppose to be on a call list but never got the call unfortunately.

I called last Sunday and they said there were no more in the U.S and I called again today and they said the last one was sold today. I am really hoping they make more, but whoever I was speaking to on the phone said that she doesn't think they are going to replenish them. I was suppose to be on a call list but never got the call unfortunately.
Thanks for the info -- they must have made a really small batch of them, I can't remember the last time something sold out so quick :sad: