Victoria's boobs

I agree, I think she looks bad here, her breasts are from from attractive *IMO*.
but I did want to point out that a lot of people like this look. There's a website I visited while getting ready for my procedures and there was an IMMENSE amount of girls talking about how they love the bolted on look of implants. They love how high and round they are and there's even implants made specific for this look.

So, let's communicate our opinions respectfully as there are many people who deliberately achieve this look.

Oh people, who could POSSIBLY not question their integrity, those things are as fake as a three-dollar bill.
ANd please, they're not hot. She reminds me of how adolescent boys draw stick-figures of girls with tits. How is that even remotely attractive? I think she has complete insecurity issues to mutilate her body like that. Those are cheap ouutdated 2nd-rate dimestore topless-dancer tits. How is that sexy to anyone who isn't wearing beer goggles?

THANK YOU!

Not that it matters or anything, but the woman in the photo is NOT Victoria's sister. It's her friend Maria Louise.:wlae:The same girl who was with Victoria at Elle Macpherson's christening in Rome (see pic #1). Victoria's sister Louise looks nothing like her, IMO (see pic #2).

Oh wow! Victoria and her sister look like twins!! I didn't even know she had a sister before you posted that pic :lol: