Victoria Tennis Bracelet

Much looser than the Love. Have you tried on a Victoria as-is yet?

No, I haven't tried on one yet. But I know that I will want to have it shortened as loose bracelets annoy me quite a bit. Do you think that it's possible to shorten in and get a close fit?

No, I haven't tried on one yet. But I know that I will want to have it shortened as loose bracelets annoy me quite a bit. Do you think that it's possible to shorten in and get a close fit?

I'm not sure if they can shorten it. I really don't think I'd want to tinker with a bracelet like that - tennis bracelets have to be set perfectly so they won't break. First try it on and see how it fits. If it's really too big, I'd have one custom made for you with a similar clasp.

I'm not sure if they can shorten it. I really don't think I'd want to tinker with a bracelet like that - tennis bracelets have to be set perfectly so they won't break. First try it on and see how it fits. If it's really too big, I'd have one custom made for you with a similar clasp.

Well, I hope they can. Does anyone else know whether this is possible?

Greentea, may I ask you what your wrist size is? How far does the bracelet hang down your wrist?

I can measure for you later - running out the door. I wear a size 17 Love and the Victoria slips down to almost exactly where my hand begins and wrist ends if I hold my arm downward.

I'd definitely go for the LOVE over the Victoria-- as mentioned, most reputable jewelers can produce a similar bracelet to the Victoria with specs to equal or better the Tiffany piece for a far lower price. The LOVE is pretty iconic, though, and would be more difficult to reproduce.

If it were me, I'd look into a pre-owned LOVE, and a custom-made tennis bracelet in the exact length to suit you. Best of both words for probably not much more money than a new Victoria alone. :graucho:

Thanks for all your answers!

My wrist measures 14 cm (or 5.5) and I would like the bracelet to be 15.5 cm in length. Do you think that this is too tight so that the links are stressed and more likely to break?