Victoria Silvstedt

saw her on vacation twice, once at the pool and once in a restaurant.
yes the body is nice but i feel like it photographs very well. she has no butt at all and basically only her legs are very nice, though her knees show signs of aging.
she was very "look at meeeee" and had this attitude whipping her hair everywhere etc, not attractive at all imo.
her "sponsor" looks very very unattractive too, but that isn't news I guess :biggrin:

It's funny when these 'celebs' hire photographers to keep them relevant in the papers/tabloids..
she's just another kept women in S. of France..a dime a dozen.
Five years ago she was going for 25 g. a night..her sugar daddy must be giving her a ton.
I wouldn't mind leading that life, except I'd being doing something to give back..something charitable.
She looks great, from a distance, but vapid, boring and self centered.
<yawn>

It's funny when these 'celebs' hire photographers to keep them relevant in the papers/tabloids..
she's just another kept women in S. of France..a dime a dozen.
Five years ago she was going for 25 g. a night..her sugar daddy must be giving her a ton.
I wouldn't mind leading that life, except I'd being doing something to give back..something charitable.
She looks great, from a distance, but vapid, boring and self centered.
<yawn>

Is that true?

and yes she does look way better from a distance or at night. but when you know how she really looks, you are really not that floored anymore.

Is that true?

and yes she does look way better from a distance or at night. but when you know how she really looks, you are really not that floored anymore.

Yes, it's true.

She was on a high end private prostitution site...I knew someone that was a member and he inquired about her rates..
25 gs.
He didn't see her..
I would say 80% of the Playmates have a price..
someone will pay it..and the agency was apparently the go between.
Another Playmate of the year was listed as well..a brunette with pretty eyes..
cant recall her name.

That agency, or maybe another, was busted, and personal info of the girls they employed
were released publicly...
she was one of the girls..also gave her personal info which was blacked out
(ss#, address, age etc..)
Several Playmates, a WWE female wrestler were also listed as employees in their database..
Also named a bunch of celebs/high profile clients that were in the database..Mickey Rourke was one...

I have the link to the site that outed all this info somewhere..

I'ts not what she does for a living..it's the fact she has photographers on her payroll that I
find comical..
I can't imagine anyone giving a rat's *** about her..

Yes, it's true.

She was on a high end private prostitution site...I knew someone that was a member and he inquired about her rates..
25 gs.
He didn't see her..
I would say 80% of the Playmates have a price..
someone will pay it..and the agency was apparently the go between.
Another Playmate of the year was listed as well..a brunette with pretty eyes..
cant recall her name.

That agency, or maybe another, was busted, and personal info of the girls they employed
were released publicly...
she was one of the girls..also gave her personal info which was blacked out
(ss#, address, age etc..)
Several Playmates, a WWE female wrestler were also listed as employees in their database..
Also named a bunch of celebs/high profile clients that were in the database..Mickey Rourke was one...

I have the link to the site that outed all this info somewhere..

I'ts not what she does for a living..it's the fact she has photographers on her payroll that I
find comical..
I can't imagine anyone giving a rat's *** about her..

Oh wow, that sounds interesting :graucho:
Would you mind pm-ing me the link if you find it?