Victoria Silvstedt

I think she does what Lindsay Lohan does. Spend time on yachts with rich men.
Yeah, that would have been my guess as to what she does with her life.
Ta639Ep.gif

I was about to complete your last sentence but it would probably get me banned, or at the very least, sent to the corner to hang out with Lou. Again, lol :biggrin:
I know someone who personally is friends w her she said Victoria is still dating that billionaire from a while back but I don’t see him anywhere ??
She also does catalogue modeling in Europe.
I saw her a few Christmases ago in Boca Raton mall believe me not one pap in sight there or at the hotel she stayed at ( Boca Raton Resort)

I know someone who personally is friends w her she said Victoria is still dating that billionaire from a while back but I don’t see him anywhere ??
She also does catalogue modeling in Europe.
I saw her a few Christmases ago in Boca Raton mall believe me not one pap in sight there or at the hotel she stayed at ( Boca Raton Resort)

I know her a bit personally. She is still dating the same billionaire, Maurice Dabbah. She has been for many many years. The reason he isn't in many pictures with her is because he tries to avoid the paparazzi as much as possible. Victoria respects his wishes so they try to not go to places together where there's potentially a lot of paparazzi. Also, they are together far from all the time, with Victoria traveling around the world for fun/work and him working. Additionally, Victoria loves being independent and doing her own thing so she doesn't just follow him wherever he goes and rather just likes to do her own thing.

In America she isn't that popular at all so no wonder there are no paps around over there. However, in parts of Europe, especially France, she is huge and paps love taking pics of her. Especially in St Tropez she constantly has to watch out for paps. Usually she only meets with Maurice on his yacht where they are safe from paps, rather than the beaches which are swarming with paparazzi.

Reactions: simone72
She may not be in her 20's anymore but I doubt you become Miss Sweden and make it in to Playboy for nothing.

I can't believe this whole thread and nobody has posted this masterpiece?!! It's got everything: Bouncing balls and boo*bs AND rap :yes: (I would never admit it publicly but this song is quite catchy :lol: )

Reactions: nafsv