Victoria Ft....I can't decide....

I have a Brighton Blue Victoria FT. It is my bag of choice when I don't want to travel with my birkin or kelly. I really, really think it is a great bag whether used on the shoulder or arm. The lack of a leather interior makes it quite lightweight while the clemence makes it an easy care bag. The interior room seems to just keep going (ie, big). I'm thinking about gold or etoupe.
MY TWO CENTS: Do you live in a warm or cool climate? I think gold would be best for southern climates and a darker bag if you will be wearing a dark winter coat a lot.

I own the Victoria FT in cafe. It's the best bag I've ever owned. I'm in socal, a man, and over six feet tall, so it's a little awkward looking on me, but it fits everything amazingly. I love this bag because it's so functional. The clemence is already slouchy, and it folds with the grain beautifully. I like the darker colors more than the lighter colors. THe darker colors seem more classic to me. I also love that the hermes stamp is on the inside. I've never met anyone who knew it was an hermes bag. I love that. It's a personal luxury.

The Victoria FT was one of the first H bags that caught my eye. I do hope you decide to get one, I'm sure it will look fabulous on you.

As for color choice, what comes up a lot in your wardrobe? Gris T does sound yummy, so I'm partial to that.

Good luck!

I have a Victoria in raisin. I absolutely love the bag. It is light weight and it's a practical bag. It holds a lot. I could be carrying items for work, or on a trip, or carrying items for my young children -- and it doesn't look stuffed. I tried my bag (full) on with a heavy winter coat and it fits just fine. The zipper closure and the weight of the bag are definite pluses.

I've never met anyone who knew it was an hermes bag. I love that. It's a personal luxury.

I agree with Philip - I love the Victorias as well, and they are like a personal luxury (very under the radar) :heart: Very light-weight compared to many of the other bags as well!

Rouge H and Blanc

Attachments

• rougevictoria2.jpg
    rougevictoria2.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 367
I reallly like the bag, but when I tried it on I could not keep the straps on my shoulders...bad posture? I dunno....but it didnt work for me, and I really wanted it!! So be sure you are sure, KWIM???

It was fine until I packed it with my stuff (I use the chameleon, and SA put some tissue in the bag for me) ...and then I was sure that the shoulder straps and I were star-crossed.....

I have it in Gold Clemence, and I think it's a great bag, especially for travel! It's light weight, holds a lot of stuff, and can easily go over my shoulder! I think it's a great bag: practical and under the radar!!!!

Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting anything in the Hermes section...and I'm a newbie for Hermes.

Yea, it's a very nice bag, how much did you guys pay for?? I am thinking of getting one for travel too. =)

I own the Victoria FT in cafe. It's the best bag I've ever owned. I'm in socal, a man, and over six feet tall, so it's a little awkward looking on me, but it fits everything amazingly. I love this bag because it's so functional. The clemence is already slouchy, and it folds with the grain beautifully. I like the darker colors more than the lighter colors. THe darker colors seem more classic to me. I also love that the hermes stamp is on the inside. I've never met anyone who knew it was an hermes bag. I love that. It's a personal luxury.

Philip, does it fit over your shoulder?

Thanks

Ryan

I saw this bag in the mothership store when I was in Paris in August. I wasn't even going to go into the store, but my DH persuaded me. I'm so glad I went in, the SA's were lovely and I really enjoyed looking round the beautiful store. My DH said that he thought the quality of workmanship of the bags was amazing. He wanted to buy me a Victoria bag in blue jean (he fell in love with it), but I said no because I didn't know enough about it (I know I'm bonkers but this will be my one Hermes ever). I wanted to do some research and be sure about the colour before getting the bag.
Please may I ask what you use the little luggage tag for? Is this bag a recent bag (& will it get more popular?)? Has anyone dressed theirs with a twilly? Do you use yours as a casual day bag? Please can you post more pics carrying this fabulous bag. Thankyou:flowers: