Vicky B..You ain't no Audrey Hepburn!

Woah. I guess I didn't know that presenting an opposing argument about some random celeb meant that suddenly everyone would be personally attacking ME!

So sorry ... I mean, where would the world really be without ballet dancers? I stand corrected.

Does legaldiva, mean you work in law? I have an education in law and I am also trained in dance(which included ballet). So I know it is an education because I didn't just wake up one day and was a ballerina.

You assume someone is attacking you, but in reality no one is. We are letting you know that what you bring to the thread as an argument is weak.

One person can't change all the wrongs in the world, but that one person can do the best they can. And when VB starts doing things for other people besides herself people might consider her to be almost in the same category as Audrey. But for now she is an over rated has been singer who thinks she is a celeb.

I also was unware that people who don't have a formal education are marginally braindead?

And since it's already been established that AH did have an education, I'm not talking about her, but since when does having an education make you better than other people? Not everybody can afford to go to college. That doesn't make them a lesser person. Geez, what a snob.

I wonder what type of formal education VB has?

It's okay to have gratuitous, almost embarassing, threads over celebs that do nothing and have eating disorders worshipping them like demi-gods, but you can't poke a little fun once in awhile? Puh-leez!

I also was unware that people who don't have a formal education are marginally braindead?

And since it's already been established that AH did have an education, I'm not talking about her, but since when does having an education make you better than other people? Not everybody can afford to go to college. That doesn't make them a lesser person. Geez, what a snob.

I wonder what type of formal education VB has?

It's okay to have gratuitous, almost embarassing, threads over celebs that do nothing and have eating disorders worshipping them like demi-gods, but you can't poke a little fun once in awhile? Puh-leez!

Well said!

I would never think because I have 2 degrees I am smarter or better than someone that doesn't have a degree. There are loads of rich people with no formal education at all.

VB only education was probably a School of Arts.

I like VB a lot-I think she's pretty, very funny and has a fab wardrobe, but she's no Audrey Hepburn. Audrey was a whole different class of celebrity-elegant, quiet, and a humanitarian. She craved quietness and often wanted to give up her celebrity status to just live in the countryside with her family. You'd never seen Audrey on a reality television show. If you ever even read a 5 paragraph bio of Audrey, she's nothing like VB with the exception of their love of their families-both women seemed/seem to adore their families.

I'm not saying VB's worse. As I said, I quite like her but anyone who knows anything about Audrey would just shake their head at the comparison. Brown hair and a skinny frame do not a Audrey Hepburn make.
precisely what i was thinking :tup:, VB is no AH,but i like her the way she is.