Vicky B & David Picking Up The Lads From School

But look at her, she always look so sad....it's like she cares more about her (gorgeous) handbag than her kids.....that pict at the football match is actually the only time I have seen her close with her son.:crybaby:

But look at her, she always look so sad....it's like she cares more about her (gorgeous) handbag than her kids.....that pict at the football match is actually the only time I have seen her close with her son.:crybaby:

Oh No! I don't think so, I would be so annoyed that even a "regular" moment like picking up your kids must be captured by the paparazzi. I get the sense they both adore their kids! Becks looks so handsome, there's nothing sexier than a good dad LOL!

Oh No! I don't think so, I would be so annoyed that even a "regular" moment like picking up your kids must be captured by the paparazzi. I get the sense they both adore their kids! Becks looks so handsome, there's nothing sexier than a good dad LOL!

I agree. It would be really hard to smile when most of the pics taken of you are taken by paparazzi wanting to make money off of your image. I have seen pics of her smiling, and she looks beautiful either way.