Vichy~ can anyone tell me about it???

1. I clicked on the Vichy banner here on the forum & checked out their website. I hadn't heard of this line before but it looks interesting.. It reminds me of La Roche Posay (which I was just recently introduced to & bought some sunscreen..) I currently use Proactiv as my daily skin care regimen & am really happy with it but I always wonder if there is something better out there. Does anyone here use Vichy products?

2. i used to use Vichy..only for a short period of time. used their acne (green) facial wash and milk cleanser. loved it.

3. Yes I use Vichy products ! as well as Avene and La Roche Posay.
    They are products based on thermal water, from french thermal locations.
    Very good brands, excellent for sensitive skins, they offer a product line for every type of skin problem.
    Overhere they are sold in pharmacy, drugstores and while the packaging and brand image are boring, they are a lot cheaper and excellent efficiency.
    Let 's say that I like them as basics to wash, moisturize, and treat imperfections (pimples) on my skin but I still use the fancy brands with it(Guerlain,Estee Lauder), when my skin is not too sensitive. (not like in winter !!°)

My favorites : Normaderm -Vichy (anti pimples of all sorts),
    Thermal fix and Nutrilogy -Vichy (to re-hydrate during winter or summer)
    Novadiol -Vichy (anti aging cream -made my skin look so fresh in the morning ! but meant for 40+)

water spray and mask -Avene (the best brand for sensitive red skin)

4. I love the Vichy products too.

I get them in Paris and in Vancouver, Canada. I haven't seen them sold in the states.

5. Here is the website to order in the US..

Vichy

Thanks for all your info gals! I think I'm going to try one of the items mellecyn suggested. Now I just have to decide which one!

6. Of course,these products have worked on me, with my type of skin and problem. But they do have a large range adapted for each skin type, so make sure your pick the right ones for you !!

7. I used to use Vichy products before I switched to clinique. I was becoming hard to find their products in the UK, however but I've since found them all over the place in contental Europe, lol!

They had a good cleansers and toners for dry skin.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice