Very Prive ~ Patent or Black Leather?

CMP86

Mommy to Edmund!
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
VPs are uber comfy, IMO. i love them! i prefer patent. i think both leathers hold up really well depending on how you treat/wear them, though.. so either of them are a great choice. happy saving :smile:

I think VP are very comfortable. I like the patent leather better personally. I have VPs in dark red patent, black patent as well as python and I just love them. I think both will hold-up fine as long as you treat them well. It just depends on if you like the look of patent or regular leather better.

VPs are a good choice, they are comfy! :smile:
I'd pick the patent ones over leather in a heartbeat. I just love the fact that patent has that ''extra'' thing to me. Good luck saving :flowers:

I :heart: VPs! One of my all-time favorites styles! Personally I like the Black Satin w/leather toe style (still trying to get mine) but out of your choices, I definitely like the Patent. As Nieners said, it just adds that extra "OOMPH"

I love both! I guess it just depends now on how much I save and which one I find in that price range. I think I will have to take another trip to Bellevue and try them on at the NM there. The last time I went no one would help me. Its a brand new store and they just seem very snooty. Granted I went in jeans and a tshirt but still I thought someone would ask me if I needed help with anything. I guess this time I will have to go wearing my CL's and hope that someone gives me the time of day.

I think the black patent leather gives a bit of extra "WOW" factor with the red soles. The kid leather is gorgeous too--it just depends how much you want the shoes to stand out.

I have added foot petals to the VPs to keep my toes from sliding forward too much--that helps make them more comfortable.