Very Prive 100 vs 120

Bsmadd01

O.G.
Feb 10, 2011
I am hoping to purchase the Very Prive in nude patent as a graduation present to myself and to wear with my graduation dress. I don't live near a store and everywhere I have been has been sold out so I can't try on.
I was hoping you girls could help me decide on what size heel to get.

Hello OP,
If you could tell us your sizing in other brands/designer shoes, maybe we could try to help.
Also, more appropriately, there is a "asking for help with sizing" sticky thread here: http://forum.purseblog.com/christia...-sizing-questions-here-read-first-817808.html

Unless your question was only about which heel height to prefer either the 100mm or the 120mm? In that case I would say are you comfortable with high heels and walking/standing on them for a long time? If yes, the 120mm is more elegant and with the little inner platform it's about 100mm really. But if you are not too happy with 120mm heels then the 100m would be a wise choice, versatile and long lasting and also quite comfortable since the inner platform would mean that you walk on about 85mm.
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation and good luck!

I want the 100 too, but they don't appear to be available in Europe at all.

I have VP in 120 and Hyper Prive (these are almost 140 although they are supposed to be 120...) and they are fine and quite comfortable as long as you are only walking indoors or on a level pavement. They are hell on uneven or slightly tilted pavements.