Very poor quality

Arachne911

O.G.
Jul 12, 2009
Excuse my grammar this is from my phone. I had a cles that I loved and used for 3 years. Was in a car accident and it was broken. So I bought a new one. Been using a few months and noticed this....ImageUploadedByPurseForum1439331283.715666.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1439331309.267601.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1439331329.066908.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1439331342.419484.jpg

The newest has no glaze on edge and smaller zipper lining. It's already wearing the canvas. Unfortunately I don't live near a LV store anymore and I've had this 2 months.

Excuse my grammar this is from my phone. I had a cles that I loved and used for 3 years. Was in a car accident and it was broken. So I bought a new one. Been using a few months and noticed this....View attachment 3095162View attachment 3095163View attachment 3095164View attachment 3095165

The newest has no glaze on edge and smaller zipper lining. It's already wearing the canvas. Unfortunately I don't live near a LV store anymore and I've had this 2 months.
Unbelievable. When will LV realize it's time to take a look at how Hermes and everyone else is glazing their products? Their glazing is horrific these days (I mean, on some it's good, others it's terrible). Their quality is very inconsistent from piece to piece when it comes to glazing. Some peel like crazy, some won't peel for 10 years. It's quite irritating.

That s a great idea! I hope they read this forum!! Do you think they know Hermès quality?
I know your reply is sarcastic but I have had a (REAL!) sticky/peeling glazing experience. Look at my thread in the FAQ section. I have quoted the specific post below

Ughh... The tear hasn't gotten any worse so far so I have stopped worrying about it for now... Anyways, the thing that is actually not making me worried but is pissing me off is my Taiga Pocket Organizer's glazing. I am so over LV SLGs like it's really making me mad. I think I just have bad luck because everyone has perfect wallets and such but on my Pocket Organizer I don't know what happened to the glazing on the side but there's this sticky substance and the more I try to get it off the more it appears so I think it may be the glazing is peeling or something. I have attached a pic... Ugh...

It's the white looking stuff on the edge if you can see it... :sad: It's a lot more noticeable in person and runs the whole edge of the wallet and is really sticky when compared with the rest of the glazing. I'm pretty sure it's not anything I got on it because the more I try to get it off the more it appears as if I'm rubbing off whatever the top coating of glazing is and am revealing the sticky stuff that is what makes the glazing stick to the edges or something.

Any help is appreciated. And again I am so sorry to everyone for annoying you with all my problems but you guys are literally like my only help because I don't live near a store who can help me and CS can't do anything and they just tell me to ship it with insurance which can get pricy and I don't want to ship it if my wallet is considered normal so I just wanted you all to know that I appreciate you all so much!!!

Excuse my grammar this is from my phone. I had a cles that I loved and used for 3 years. Was in a car accident and it was broken. So I bought a new one. Been using a few months and noticed this....View attachment 3095162View attachment 3095163View attachment 3095164View attachment 3095165

I would take it back to LV. I'm sure they will repair/exchange it for you considering you've only had it for 2 months.

I just got a new monogram cles online - my first brand new piece- and no lie it looked used! The zipper pull has hairline scratches and it had a very visible "dent" along the top edge. I'm very upset.. And disappointed! The preloved MC zippy coin purse I got off eBay looks better! It's going back asap..