Very cute '04 metallic red mini classique $199 SP!

^^ Hmm... the seller just got a neg for selling that same bag cause of the condition. But she seems honest about the condition of the bag in this listing and has more pics up. If you pay with a CC you will be protected by your CC company if anything goes wrong.

This is actually my listing. The person that sold me the bag told me it was brand new, and after arguing with the seller for a refund and paypal I found it just easier to resell. It is very cute, but too small for my needs.

^^ Hmm... the seller just got a neg for selling that same bag cause of the condition. But she seems honest about the condition of the bag in this listing and has more pics up. If you pay with a CC you will be protected by your CC company if anything goes wrong.

^Oops sorry I had it backwards. Seller left the neg, not received it sorry! :shame: Still a very cute bag though! :yes: Good luck with the sale Impasto!

yeah, the original seller was out to defraud. It looks like that's not the only time they missrepresented an item. Luckily they are no longer a registered user, so they can't pull the same crap again, unless they made a new ID already.