Very Cavallari on Bravo

This show is so fun to me. Kristin seems pretty cool and the few times I saw Laguna Beach I really didn't think that. I guess she was edited to be the villain on that show though.
The shop girls are obviously there to provide drama. Reagan is my favourite, she seems sedated half the time!
Lots of good luxury bag spotting on this show. I have seen Chanels and LV Mahina Babylone I think.

Taylor Monaco(the model and redheads BFF) reminds me so much of Anna Paquin.

Omg! Jay makes the show! Without him it would be boring! And I don’t get it either because he doesn’t say much and sometimes moody! Lol he’s the best!

Season 2 started last week! Anyone watching?!

Omg! Jay makes the show! Without him it would be boring! And I don’t get it either because he doesn’t say much and sometimes moody! Lol he’s the best!

Season 2 started last week! Anyone watching?!
FYI, there's an insta account called...IfJayHadInstagram, or something similar. Seems like it's ran by friends of his. They don't post often, but it's pretty funny.

I’m not into this season at all. I don’t think her “employees, herself and BFF” are interesting enough to carry the show. Perhaps that’s why she is also taping some Paradise show too.

I'm so into this dumb show. Jay, cool sure, whatevs, but give me some more Brittainy vs. Reagan/Shannon/the world drama. Also, Brittainy's bf is becoming less weird.

I watch almost every reality show. I have been watching since the beginning of The Hills. But I just couldn't get past the first episode of season 1 of this show. I couldn't stand the employees. Kristin and her husband are okay, but it didn't catch my interest. Does it get better...?

Interesting she wanted to showcase some of the strains in her relationship albeit normal, especially when growing a business. It’s a lot of work. I applaud her for being vulnerable like that bc she comes across cold for the most part. Anything for a rating, but I’m sure her relationship has suffered some since she’s now the busy one while the other spouse is holding down the fort and kids. Roles have definitely reversed.

I watch almost every reality show. I have been watching since the beginning of The Hills. But I just couldn't get past the first episode of season 1 of this show. I couldn't stand the employees. Kristin and her husband are okay, but it didn't catch my interest. Does it get better...?
Honesty I only watched the first season bc of Jay. I love his dry sense of humor. Her employees irked the crap out of me.

Reactions: Henryhj