vert gazon or french blue city??? which one to get???

:heart:
Since they are both gorgeous colors, you should pick the color that would go best with your wardrobe. IMO, they are the 2 prettiest colors from the season. I was contemplating both colors for my new Matelasse, so I chose the one that would coordinate with my clothes the best. Once you get a new bag you want to use it all the time, so it would be a shame to have to leave it at home because the color clashed with what you are wearing.
:yes:

French blue gets my vote
I really like that color, I think it's super nice if you wear black
I really don't like vert gazon, the only bright green that I adore is apple green.

:heart:
Since they are both gorgeous colors, you should pick the color that would go best with your wardrobe. IMO, they are the 2 prettiest colors from the season. I was contemplating both colors for my new Matelasse, so I chose the one that would coordinate with my clothes the best. Once you get a new bag you want to use it all the time, so it would be a shame to have to leave it at home because the color clashed with what you are wearing.
:yes:

Great advice, Deana! ITA! Let us know which one you decide on - they are both gorgeous!

I find with blues it may be difficult to match them, one is more blue-grey, blue-violet, blue-green etc., and if you wear jeans a lot, it might be hard. If you don't wear lots of green, vert gazon might be better?

^I agree.

I think if you wear more black, ivory & white then FB will be gorg. If you wear blues more then VG might be better cause FB might clash...

I personally prefer FB, but if it's going to be your only bbag for now, you prob. want one that goes with your wardrobe better? :smile:

Although I think the french blue is gorgeous, I find the vert gazon so fresh.

Here's a pic of me with one:

07_vert_gazon_city_on.jpg

Well, you've picked my favorite two current balenciaga colors - so I just don't know how I can pick ONE!

Perhaps go with the one that matches your skintone the best - or would be a better fit with your wardrobe?

I think I agree on the VG. I have an 06 emerald city and I SWEAR it goes with everything single thing I wear. Believe it or not, green tends to be a very versatile color.

I'e been contemplating getting a VG day, but the only thing holding me back is that I already have a green bbag. However, I don't know how long that will hold me back, lol.