Versace jacquard bowler in black

1. :love: Wow! Isn't it just gorgeous in black? I better start saving my pennies ... erm ... dollars.:girlsigh:

2. oops ... here's the pic.

[​IMG]

3. DH just walked by the computer and saw this bag and said, "What a great bag. You have to get it." Oh, boy, he's a bad influence. He said to order it and it I don't like it I can always send it back. What to do??? Should I or shouldn't I???

4. Of course you should!! what a question lol

5. Get it of course!

6. Order it quick, quick, quick!!!! It's gorgeous!

7. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this bag!
    drooooolz
    how much is it ?

8. wow! this bag is hot!!
    i love Versace's bags, but they are undervalued 'cause people buy more LV or Chanel..why?

9. It is $1,475.

10. you've got a GREAT DH!!!! does he know the price? :smile:

11. I really don't know the answer to this question. I know I've always wanted to add a Versace bag to my collection, but I always found them to be a bit too flashy. Also, Versace bags can be quite pricey. Maybe this has something to do with it. I really liked this bag but it used to only be offered in white. It was too blingy for me in white, but in black it's just right.:tender:

12. I ordered it last night. I'll post pics when I get it and you guys give me your honest opinion, okay?:P

13. Yeah, he knows the price. He said it was a bargain for a Versace. Gotta love him, huh? :P

14. Yay, congrats, can't wait to see pics

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice