Vernis...tougher than you think

prachi

O.G.
Aug 4, 2009
So this past weekend I took my zippy organizer out for a night on the town as a clutch. We were headed to the opera and I figured it would be a low-key evening, so my pretty new purchase would be safe. Well, making a long story short, ended up being a very fun but long night...with a few too many drinks involved. My poor organizer/clutch fell hard on concrete not once but twice, and once indoors :nuts:

I woke up the next morning with a feeling of dread in my stomach (and a major headache, mind you). I was scared to see what became of vernis...but incredibly...she was in perfect condition! There were some dirt stains on the fabric in a few places, but a took a toothbrush with some soap and got that right now. You would never know the ordeal she went through! Whew! That was a close call!

AAH! I had a similar story happen to my speedy at college last year. I thought for sure I lost my whole bag but when I woke up I was cradling her in my arms in bed! Glad to hear the Vernis holds up so well!