Vernis...tougher than you think

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So this past weekend I took my zippy organizer out for a night on the town as a clutch. We were headed to the opera and I figured it would be a low-key evening, so my pretty new purchase would be safe. Well, making a long story short, ended up being a very fun but long night...with a few too many drinks involved. My poor organizer/clutch fell hard on concrete not once but twice, and once indoors :nuts:

I woke up the next morning with a feeling of dread in my stomach (and a major headache, mind you). I was scared to see what became of vernis...but incredibly...she was in perfect condition! There were some dirt stains on the fabric in a few places, but a took a toothbrush with some soap and got that right now. You would never know the ordeal she went through! Whew! That was a close call!

2. thats fabulous . verins is truely wonderfull and durrable .

3. *phew* vernis is great

4. Yes vernis is much tougher then most people think

5. thanks for sharing as I am considering buying something in vernis for one of my next purchases.

6. Yep! gonna love vernis!

7. I can't get enough of vernis, especially in SLG's!

8. :tispy:

9. This is good to hear.

10. good to know! vernis does have an undeserved rep for being delicate - but it really does hold up well under lots of use!

11. LOL sooo funny! i love it though, vernis is super durable!

12. That's great to know! I'm always super careful with mine, so it's nice to know I can ease up a little bit. lol

13. Which color do you have?

14. AAH! I had a similar story happen to my speedy at college last year. I thought for sure I lost my whole bag but when I woke up I was cradling her in my arms in bed! Glad to hear the Vernis holds up so well!

15. Pomme! I love it even more now