Vernis Pegase!

I know of a lady that has the special edition fuchsia vernis one that was made to commemorate Legally Blonde and it is absolutely gorgeous! These colors will look great!

It sounds super gorgeous! But I'd be worried enough having a Monogram LV suitcase (since my suitcases get soooooo banged up... I had a brand new pink one that had like skid marks and black marks all over it from ONE use! They're brutal at the airports). So sadly this is one I"d never buy... but I look forward to seeing one at the airport to ooohh and awww over it!

It sounds super gorgeous! But I'd be worried enough having a Monogram LV suitcase. So sadly this is one I"d never buy... but I look forward to seeing one at the airport to ooohh and awww over it!

The 50 is definitely carryon size :yes: (some ladies on this forum have even gotten away with a 60)

Again, here's an example of my lack of photoshop skills.
3161dh5.jpg

I think for a lot of the luggage the targeted buyers are people charter private planes, use them on yachts, etc. so they don't have to check them in anyway, KWIM?
That said, I'd LOVE to have the Amarante one..I never fly anywhere anyway, all my trips are road trips lol.
:heart: both colors! But even at road trip, i might have to stick one of passenger in the trunk so the Vernis wouldn't change color b/c of heat!:supacool: