Vernis Cles question

giggles016

O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
I am thinking about getting my first Vernis cles, but the chain is so long and I am afraid it might look strange on my Speedy because of that. Is it possible to clip the key ring to one of the larger rings of the chain, or is the chain too small to do that? I was hoping I could clip the key ring to the chain so the chain didn't hang so low. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I think clipping a cles to the outside of a bag never looks good. Theyre too big / fling around and they're not bag charms. They're meant to be clipped inside or to your keys

^+1...
I agree. I found the vernis a little bit heavier than the canvas ones and would not suggest using it as a bag charm. I would be worried about scratching the bag or the cles. If you are looking to hang something on your speedy a bag charm would a great choice instead of a cles. I have several bag charms and rotate for a variety..

I think clipping a cles to the outside of a bag never looks good. Theyre too big / fling around and they're not bag charms. They're meant to be clipped inside or to your keys

+2. I have a Pomme Cles which I use as a wallet inside my Eva. I have a DE and a Mono Cles (much smaller than Vernis) which I use daily. I don't like how the Cles' look on bags - they are too big in my opinion -- especially the Vernis and MC Cles'. Like my friend above suggested, get a charm for your Speedy instead.