Vernis alma phobia!

Oct 1, 2010
I have 3 vernis almas I bought recently on ebay. I think they are so pretty, but I am afraid to wear them!! I feel like the material is delicate and will scuff easy! They were expensive too and Im just afraid to let anything happen to them! Anyone own these? Are these eveeyday bags?

I have used my Avalon zipped as a bag since I got it on mothers day only switching out for one week at the beach.....I have a color that doesn't pick up fingerprints and I think you should go for it.

Why don't you use a lorganizer and you could switch out bags all the time and wear all of them

I have used my Avalon zipped as a bag since I got it on mothers day only switching out for one week at the beach.....I have a color that doesn't pick up fingerprints and I think you should go for it.

Why don't you use a lorganizer and you could switch out bags all the time and wear all of them

What a good idea! I sold my entire Coach collection to buy a few LVs.:biggrin: But I have only worn my Neverfull and my poor Alma's stay at home.

don't be afraid to use these lovely bags ... they are much hardier than they look;)

Thanks!! I have the gris, rouge faviste & bleu infini....I need to start wearing these!! I hated wearing Coach because EVERYONE had them! I hate looking like everyone else...so I sold all my Coach bags...still more to go...just to buy a new brand. Maybe the price scares me?

njariesgirly said:
Thanks!! I have the gris, rouge faviste & bleu infini....I need to start wearing these!! I hated wearing Coach because EVERYONE had them! I hate looking like everyone else...so I sold all my Coach bags...still more to go...just to buy a new brand. Maybe the price scares me?

You have all the colors tdf !!! :drooling:
any mod pics please ? If u can ! Tia

drspock7 said:

Which colors show more fingerprints? And how do you clean these bags?

i did exactly the same thing: saw Coach bags everywhere all the time, so i sold mine and started buying LV's.

you have some lovely color choices. like i said, the bags are actually hardier than they look. you have to be careful not to rub them against something rough like a wall or bricks but other than that ... enjoy!

take them out and enjoy them.

Just don't scrape them up against a wall. I have dropped mine, and scraped it up against my car - and no damages or scuffs. But I think if you did scrape it up against a wall you could notice a scuff.

I have bleu infini too and it is gorgeous!! enjoy them!!

I have 12 Alma vernis bags. And I use them all. No worries. They are very easy to be take care and they have no cowhide leather to worries. ^ ^

Attachments

• DSC00189.JPG
    DSC00189.JPG
    244.5 KB · Views: 641
  • DSC08242.JPG
    DSC08242.JPG
    261.4 KB · Views: 612
  • DSC08226.JPG
    DSC08226.JPG
    251.6 KB · Views: 620