Vernis 4 keyholder question

ILuvLouis

O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
I am going to get a Vernis 4 keyholder and have a question, I have one of the remotes on my keychain, it is a sorta small one, will this fit in the holder? I only have my car key and my house key so there is room left. Anyone have pics of theirs with a remote? Thanks in advance!:smile:

I have the vernis 4 key holder and my car key (combo folding key/remote) does not fit. SO, I use the key extender and that part goes into the 4 key holder with the key sticking out slightly. It's hard to explain....you can see it in the pic below.

Attachments

• lv.jpg
    lv.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 85
I don't have a remote for my car since it's not equipped with keyless entry. My keys however have a thick black piece of rubber/plastic where the company (in my case Mitsubishi) logo is stamped. The key by itself fits along with 2 other house keys however, when I fold it, it makes a bulge on my key holder (I have the Violette) so I chose to remove my keys. Now my Violette key holder is sitting in my drawer feeling all alone :crybaby:

I don't think it'll fit, unless you have no other keys in there (but of course the whole point is putting the keys in there...). Mine's decent sized and I need to keep it out of the holder. Just flip the key hook with the remote control attached and problem solved :smile: