vernice ruches wallet

purplecrush

Aug 7, 2010
oh my gosh! i'm *still* searching for the perfect wallet and just came across a pic of the vernice ruches from fall 2010.. i think i'm in love! :love:

any ladies has an idea when we'll start seeing it in stores?? understand it's available in several colours... i can't wait to see how it looks like in real life!

I might be wrong but I think it's already available at some stores...I have seen pictures taken inside a store (I saw them like two weeks ago, you could see the mm background in the pic) but it didn't say which store it was from...you could try calling the store closest to yours and asking. If it wont be available at your store, and you really like it they can still order it for you but you have to pay the full price beforehand.

great, thanks butterfly36029 and cuppy for the info! i didn't see it when i was last in the SG miumiu store a few weeks back.. maybe i missed it!

will go check it out soon :biggrin:

oh my gosh! i'm *still* searching for the perfect wallet and just came across a pic of the vernice ruches from fall 2010.. i think i'm in love! :love:

any ladies has an idea when we'll start seeing it in stores?? understand it's available in several colours... i can't wait to see how it looks like in real life!

It's a bit late for a response - do you mean this one?Miu Miu Purse 20.06 (2).JPG

I'm so surprised that I had an answer so thank you. The patent leather has become 'sticky' which is such a shame. I'm trying different techniques to overcome this. My sister remembers having sticky patent leather shoes which, if you weren't careful, would stick to each other and trip you up! Have you ever heard of 'sticky' leather?

• Sad
Reactions: dotty8