Verbally harrassed :(

pigleto972001

Guh.
O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
well, I was walking down the street today with a friend minding my own business, when some guy leans out of a window and yells "RICH B*TCH!!" :tdown:

My friend and I were unnerved to say the least. He tried to tell me it was directed at him (he was carrying a small NM bag for me), but that doesn't make sense.

How disturbing! Anyway, again, be mindful when you carry your lovely bags, you never know who's looking!

I feel for you the same thing happened to me in Florida pulling out of a deli:shrugs:...I was really scared at the time :wtf:. ....a shout came out of nowhere and then they raced out of the same driveway with their big car rreally fast.:weird:I was stunned. Oh yah, they also said" rich *****"

I am so sorry that you had to experience this. I don't know where you are located, but I have noticed a lot more random hostility lately here in the US since the economy took a dive... :sad:

I am so sorry that you had to experience this. I don't know where you are located, but I have noticed a lot more random hostility lately here in the US since the economy took a dive... :sad:

I agree.....which is partly why I felt so uncomfortable carrying LV. But, where I live no one knows Hermes so it hasn't been a problem.;)

Oh gosh, so sorry to hear that happened to you! I hear that all the time. Not necessarily with the 'rich', but I've been called arrogant b*tch many times. I know I have an angry looking face, but that doesn't mean I'm a walking target for crazy people! Go get yourself some pepperspray, you'll feel safer. I carry pepperspray, and, although I've never had to use it, it does make me feel a lot more safe. You never know what these people might do.