venice!

4467488201_753a9ded90.jpg

4468263286_14222c62c1.jpg

4467489833_3d381efc2f.jpg

& there she is! Venice Hobo in Naked. Colour is darker than it appeared online but I really like it. :biggrin:

Love your bag. Does it have obvious shades of pinks in it?

thanks! :smile:
i think the colour depends a bit on the lighting... at times it seems to have more pinkish undertones and at others more brown/beige undertones come through. it definitely does not look pink though...more like 'fleshy'..??

i took the photos with my iphone so they arent the best quality but thats generally the shade of the bag in regular light.

I love the naked color! I have it in the feed bag!
PS Luna Boston will also price match other sites for you and can order bags from designers for you with the price match/discount.

I love the naked color! I have it in the feed bag!
PS Luna Boston will also price match other sites for you and can order bags from designers for you with the price match/discount.

I didnt know that! Thanks for sharing! I was pretty happy with the service from bagshop but its good to have options. :smile:

Congratulations! I have this in black and it's one of my most practical bags -- love all the pockets for all the little items that would get lost otherwise, and of course it looks great too!