Veneta's material of the inner pocket

Nov 25, 2009
Hi,ladies

I am deciding to buy a pre owned large veneta in ebano from someone from my country.And I asked him to send me the pics.

All the pics were ok in my opinion but only thing that bothered me was about the material of inner pocket

It was fabric like the one in my belly veneta.But I hv never seen the fabric like this in any of my venetas before...All of mine has the suede lining like the whole lining of the inner side

Is it normal? Pls correct me

TIA

Hi,ladies

I am deciding to buy a pre owned large veneta in ebano from someone from my country.And I asked him to send me the pics.

All the pics were ok in my opinion but only thing that bothered me was about the material of inner pocket

It was fabric like the one in my belly veneta.But I hv never seen the fabric like this in any of my venetas before...All of mine has the suede lining like the whole lining of the inner side

Is it normal? Pls correct me

TIA

The inner pocket I meant was the one with zipper n which the tag of BV attached to
All of the BVs I've had - the zippered pocket was cloth.

all the inside pockets of BV bags are lined in canvas or cloth
lately bv has been lining some bags in velour
I wold say 95% of BV bags are lined in suede
but 100% of all inner pockets are some kind of cloth

My maxi electrique Minionde veneta pocket is lined with suede as are the pockets in my 4 Cervo hobos and my Cervo LE cocker. My large Belly pocket is lined with fabric.

So that would be an insignificant variation of the lining for zippered pocket of BVs.Good to know!!
Could it b possible that the different was from country zone that we bought?
Such as BV in US were different to all mine from Europe n Asia
Just my silly guess:P

Well,Thks everyone for your infos.I was very appreciated !!

So that would be an insignificant variation of the lining for zippered pocket of BVs.Good to know!!
Could it b possible that the different was from country zone that we bought?
Such as BV in US were different to all mine from Europe n Asia
Just my silly guess:P

Well,Thks everyone for your infos.I was very appreciated !!
That totally makes sense to me. Different markets may dictate what is sent where.

My maxi electrique Minionde veneta pocket is lined with suede as are the pockets in my 4 Cervo hobos and my Cervo LE cocker. My large Belly pocket is lined with fabric.

Mine too.Thats why I was curious about it!! Glad that yours was the same as mine:biggrin:
All my BVs was lined with suede for the whole inner lining included zippered pocket ,but only my belly was fabric