Vegas treats!

Aug 14, 2006
I was just in Vegas and decided to get a couple of things from the Wynn store. We don’t have a Chloe store where we live, so it’s starting to become a little bit of a Vegas tradition.

I have only worn the sandals once so far and no pain yet. I’ve heard that they can take a while to break in, so we’ll see! I can’t get over how cute the mini tote is.

3E08B3F7-BBA8-4C4D-81AA-9671FDCAF86F.jpeg

E4C5B9C1-B07C-43EB-882A-9B19A79A03C1.jpeg

Congratulations! Those are one of my most favorite slip-on sandal!

I think I got mine in 2021 and have been wearing them almost everyday when going out for errands or walking the dogs.

I never really felt like I had to break them in but I did have to change the way l walked. I remember speed walking in them on the first day and getting blisters. But ever since I‘ve stopped speed walking in them I’ve never had any issues.

Here are what mine look like now if you want to see how they’ve held up for 2.5 years.
I’m not great at taking care of my shoes so apologies they are super beat up. But I definitely got my cost per wear out of them.

IMG_1657.jpegIMG_1658.jpeg
The leather is solid and hard wearing. I tend to drag my feet when I walk and the amount of leather worn down is very minimal compared to other items like sneakers.
I do walk in them in the rain and on wet grass a lot so the leather layers have begun to split but I’m sure you’ll be fine if you don’t do that lol.

• Love
Reactions: absolutpink
Congratulations! Those are one of my most favorite slip-on sandal!

I think I got mine in 2021 and have been wearing them almost everyday when going out for errands or walking the dogs.

I never really felt like I had to break them in but I did have to change the way l walked. I remember speed walking in them on the first day and getting blisters. But ever since I‘ve stopped speed walking in them I’ve never had any issues.

Here are what mine look like now if you want to see how they’ve held up for 2.5 years.
I’m not great at taking care of my shoes so apologies they are super beat up. But I definitely got my cost per wear out of them.

View attachment 5809526View attachment 5809527
The leather is solid and hard wearing. I tend to drag my feet when I walk and the amount of leather worn down is very minimal compared to other items like sneakers.
I do walk in them in the rain and on wet grass a lot so the leather layers have begun to split but I’m sure you’ll be fine if you don’t do that lol.

Thank you so much for sharing! Yours still look great considering how long you have had them.

Reactions: lill_canele