*** Vegas Reveal ***

^SeDuCTive^

Feb 5, 2010
Hi Lovelies,

I would like to share my recent (but not the latest :graucho:) additions.. & to introduce my Las Vegas Boutique purchases ..

Framboise Patent HP:
I love this color, simply it is = Rich Vivid color IRL + Optimum Height + EXTREMLY COMFY :biggrin:

IMG_0193.gif

Phython Batik HP:
Very comfy but since i saw the pink leaves the Karwood's Pair, i am thinking to exchange it !! What do you think my lovely assistants ?

IMG_0201.gif

IMG_0198.gif

IMG_0192.gif

Together..

IMG_0195.gif
Thanx for letting me share !

Congrats on both of your gorgeous new shoes! You Batik and patent Framboise HP are truly fabulous!

I don't think you should exchange your Batik. I think the colors and designs on your shoes are beautiful and unique just the way they are. I especially love the pop of yellow on the back of the heels.

they're both stunning! I love the 2 together pic.

Thank you sweetie ..

I love them both and personally would not exchange the Batiks.

Thanx Jenay, Awww !
I have a good deal for ya since we are the same size :graucho:

Love the heels on Batiks don't change!!!
They're gorge, congrats

Awww, Thank you Hun !

Love them both!! The Framboise is such a gorgeous color! And the Batiks are pure perfection!!

Thats so kind of you MJ :*

Love them both seductive!! Wonderful Vegas buys

Thank you ..

Congrats on both of your gorgeous new shoes! You Batik and patent Framboise HP are truly fabulous!

I don't think you should exchange your Batik. I think the colors and designs on your shoes are beautiful and unique just the way they are. I especially love the pop of yellow on the back of the heels.

Thank you Kar. OMG, i just can't keep looking at your Batiks heels :nuts:
I love the HP, really comfy but i feel the Batik colorways aren't that vivid except under light, are they?
I think i am gonna keep'm :P