Vegas adventures - Instant reveal

There was one Kelly dog...black, I think.

Inventory was decent. This was one of 4 evelynes, they had a number of bleu izmir bags available, garden parties, etc.

Bracelets a TON in the greens and blacks, not so much in purples/blues.

Inventory at encore was terrible-- I am going to try to go to Forum shops today.

Inventory was decent. This was one of 4 evelynes, they had a number of bleu izmir bags available, garden parties, etc.

Inventory at encore was terrible-- I am going to try to go to Forum shops today.
Thanks for the update! Didn't realize there was an H store at the Forum shops?

Congrats on the Evelyne. If you happen to be going to the Bellagio, do you mind reporting their inventory ? TIA. :biggrin:

Congrats on the Evelyne. If you happen to be going to the Bellagio, do you mind reporting their inventory ? TIA. :biggrin:

Went to Bellagio-- lots of double sens including some in a smooth leather small size...soufre/gold, red/blue, gray/red...lots of canvas garden parties. Weak bracelet selection. SAs were not pleasant. Did not see anything special except for an orange lizard card case.

Went to Bellagio-- lots of double sens including some in a smooth leather small size...soufre/gold, red/blue, gray/red...lots of canvas garden parties. Weak bracelet selection. SAs were not pleasant. Did not see anything special except for an orange lizard card case.

Thanks for the update. There were lots of GPs there as well when I was there in December.

Thanks for the update. There were lots of GPs there as well when I was there in December.

Anecdotally, I think this is probably because of the prices. A canvas garden party is a reasonable price (at least by Vegas shopping standards) so they probably do pretty well.

To be honest the SAs at Gucci were the best. They completely humored some tourists who were stunned by the prices and were extremely kind. I was impressed. My guy Thomas there is the best. Shout out to Jennifer at H Crystals though for being super fun and playing with scarves with me for hours.

I actually saw the new LV W bag and liked it. Not $4000 of like but I would own one if it were more reasonable.