Veau Jonathan

What colors do you wear yours with? I love the idea of this color but find that in the dark it’s not bright enough and in the daylight it’s not dark enough! Then, I love the idea of this leather but it’s not as casual as clemence or Togo so it’s a bit harder to style. Am I overthinking this bag??
Honestly, I wear it with jeans and a tee. But I’m usually pretty casual. I don’t have an extensive collection so I try to wear it with as many things as possible. I do find that green goes well with anything. Like in nature green pairs well with pinks, purples, browns, blue, yellow, orange, etc so I’m not too afraid of wearing it with anything. HTH!

Honestly, I wear it with jeans and a tee. But I’m usually pretty casual. I don’t have an extensive collection so I try to wear it with as many things as possible. I do find that green goes well with anything. Like in nature green pairs well with pinks, purples, browns, blue, yellow, orange, etc so I’m not too afraid of wearing it with anything. HTH!
I wear a lot of black and jewel tones or nudes so it goes it’s just not as casual as I’m used to because of the leather but veau Jonathan is magnificent to touch. It’s beautiful just not the Jane birkin boho casual leather you might be used to seeing (squishy, slouchy etc) I’m from the idea that Hermes bags are meant to be worn and look worn in and not this Instagram phenomenon where everything looks super precious and perfect and glossy and blingy, it’s so antiseptic and boring to me. Ps since these photos I’ve had my initials stamped by H on my bag as I do with everything I own and love it. It’s a nice extra touch.

May I know which color do you have? I just got a B25 with Veau Jonathan and would love to hear from the owners of bags with this leather. Thanks.
Quite a few members who own a bag in this leather have chimed in on this thread. Perhaps you might want to take a gander? :smile:

I wear a lot of black and jewel tones or nudes so it goes it’s just not as casual as I’m used to because of the leather but veau Jonathan is magnificent to touch. It’s beautiful just not the Jane birkin boho casual leather you might be used to seeing (squishy, slouchy etc) I’m from the idea that Hermes bags are meant to be worn and look worn in and not this Instagram phenomenon where everything looks super precious and perfect and glossy and blingy, it’s so antiseptic and boring to me. Ps since these photos I’ve had my initials stamped by H on my bag as I do with everything I own and love it. It’s a nice extra touch.

agree that Veau Jonathan is a bit more dressy due to the glossy feel and being more structured. But it’s beautiful!
No complaints from me cause I love the gloss and buttery leather :smile:

i have veau jonathan in rose sakura in a KD and my SA describes it as a "sturdier swift" with more structure. which i agree with. but the price is higher than epsom, swift, and evercolor of the same bag.

Reactions: Glitterbomb