Veau Cachemire wallet dilemma

Yoshi1296

O.G.
Dec 29, 2012
Hello everyone! I'm looking to invest in a new wallet but I want to know how Veau Cachemire leather is.

How does it age?
Is it sturdy?
Is the leather soft?

I use wallets more than a bag itself so that's why I want a really nice wallet and LV's quality is immaculate. (I only use a bag for school, other than that I just hold my wallet while going out during the day for errands etc.)

Which one do you guys think I should get?

DauphineImageUploadedByPurseForum1407641377.263194.jpg

Or IenaImageUploadedByPurseForum1407641397.245489.jpg

The dauphine is $400 :sad: more and the interior is the same for both and so is the size but the S LOCK IS SO CUTE!

Thank you so much in advance!

I don't have either, but I love the Dauphine! I just ordered the soft lockit today and hope I don't end up regretting not getting the Dauphine. Both are gorgeous, I'm just not a zippy gal. I am very excited to hear what you get for replies on wear and tear and durability. I went with the Elysee. Good luck with your decision, both are amazing so I don't think you can go wrong!!!!

I've had the Iena wallet for over 6 months now and it's looks new still. I have the black pebbled veau cashmere wallet, not the smoother leather Iena wallet with the bigger perforated logo.

The smooth goat lining inside showing a few light marks but you really have to look up and very close to notice them anyway. Other than that it looks new. Highly recommend. The quality and details are amazing on this wallet, pure luxury. I love it's a lot slimmer and lighter than a regular zippy and it has 12 credit card slots verses the 8 in the reg. zippy to. I just wish the pebbled Iena came in more colors besides just black. I would LOVE a cherry one. ;)

I don't have either, but I love the Dauphine! I just ordered the soft lockit today and hope I don't end up regretting not getting the Dauphine. Both are gorgeous, I'm just not a zippy gal. I am very excited to hear what you get for replies on wear and tear and durability. I went with the Elysee. Good luck with your decision, both are amazing so I don't think you can go wrong!!!!

Thanks and congrats on your soft lockit and elysee!!! I hope to see a reveal!!

I vote Dauphine. Looks like it would be nice as a handheld seeing that you carry your wallet by itself a lot. Good luck with your decision!

You have a good point thank you!

I've had the Iena wallet for over 6 months now and it's looks new still. I have the black pebbled veau cashmere wallet, not the smoother leather Iena wallet with the bigger perforated logo.

The smooth goat lining inside showing a few light marks but you really have to look up and very close to notice them anyway. Other than that it looks new. Highly recommend. The quality and details are amazing on this wallet, pure luxury. I love it's a lot slimmer and lighter than a regular zippy and it has 12 credit card slots verses the 8 in the reg. zippy to. I just wish the pebbled Iena came in more colors besides just black. I would LOVE a cherry one. ;)

Thank you so much for the info!

cali_moon might have a better idea. I think she might have both or just the Iena.

Thanks guys for helping!!!