VCA ~ Van Cleef Arpels Discussion thread!

Reactions: hhw and kelsenia
Some eye candy from Vendome a few weeks ago! and some Bulgari for @880 :smile:

I also saw the gold MOP collection, and honestly not impressed. The rg gmop alternating set is way more stunning (even my boyfriend agreed with this one).

View attachment 5584095

View attachment 5584096

View attachment 5584097

View attachment 5584098

View attachment 5584099

View attachment 5584100
Beautiful pictures. Did you happen to see price of earrings in 4th picture? I found on vca site but no details. Afraid to ask my SA haha

I may be alone on this but I would consider the lapis earrings if they make. Would be a nice compliment to my lapis bracelet without wearing too many clovers.
No, you're not alone! Even though I sold my lapis bracelet to a friend, I would still probably buy Perlee lapis earrings just because I love lapis! One of the main reasons I sold that bracelet was because I didn't want to start a whole yg VCA collection (at the time), but the only earrings that made sense at that time were the pave Alhambra. But we shall see if they even offer earrings. I have the turquoise earrings and would add the lapis if they make them (assuming similar pricing).

I saw a different kind of ring style which looked a bit better than this but still didnt blow me away. I saw it on IG but didn't screen shot it. Im sorry.
It looks like a new version of the vintage philippine ring. One appears to be turquoise/YG, which may be a nice addition for those looking to match other turquoise/YG pieces, but of course the look is not for everyone.