VCA ~ Van Cleef Arpels Discussion thread!

Hi all, first time poster here and a bit nervous! I’m curious if anyone has any insights into how long orders are taking to be filled in general. I put down a deposit for a pair of vintage Alhambra white gold diamond earrings back in august with my SA at the NY flagship and he said last week still no news from Paris. Apparently all workshops were shut down for the month of September? Im ready to wait for like a year and half for these earrings but slightly hopeful they’ll arrive sooner (like by Christmas maybe?? Wishful thinking?)
Just don’t get your hopes up for Christmas since you just put your deposit down in August. Most SAs are saying at least 6 months, and 8-10 is very possible. I put my special order deposit in June and my SA says count on 2022. Look at it this way, if you get it in 2021, it will be a nice surprise.

• Insightful
Reactions: pearl421 and 880
Thanks @880 !

Hi @cmadtmifyb0623 I love that stack on that person you took a pic of. I have that same cartier chain bracelet too!! If your partner likes VCA...go for it. I get lots of compliments on my VCA as a guy. I have some pics of me wearing it here for reference. I have two of the same one, one to wear on each wrist. But currently, since I'm home just working on my capstone thesis for school, I just keep one on for now and leave the other in its pouch...

I hope this helps!!!!

View attachment 5229629View attachment 5229630View attachment 5229632View attachment 5229633View attachment 5229634

Ahhhh omg the hammered looks stunning on you!! Perfection ❤️

Reactions: Yoshi1296
Just don’t get your hopes up for Christmas since you just put your deposit down in August. Most SAs are saying at least 6 months, and 8-10 is very possible. I put my special order deposit in June and my SA says count on 2022. Look at it this way, if you get it in 2021, it will be a nice surprise.
Thank you this is really helpful! When I put down the deposit he said at least they were still taking orders with this one. There were some like the Lucky Spring Plum Blossom they weren't even allowed to take orders for anymore. I was also considering the Fleurette AND by chance they had a pair in the store I could take home, but in the end I just felt it wasn't what I truly wanted.

You have a great memory. My appt is Saturday! My SA text me yesterday and said the goodies are here waiting for me to try on. After my business meetings this week, I will head out to see the ring!

I am really really excited about this ring. I won't pump it up too much in my mind as then I'll be let down. :nuts: :heart:
I'll take photos of the ring in case you or others might want to order one too.

Oh, I'll pick up my new Lotus earrings too as they just came back from service on earlier this week, so he's holding them for me. This is the second time I sent them in... such drama on earrings to get a perfect fit. :shocked:
Can’t wait to hear about it! Can you also take a look at the holiday pendant. I want to hear your thoughts on the pink color when you see it in person!

Here is my bracelet with 4 links taken out. It's pretty much 6.75". I think it's too small and wondering how to get 2 links back in...will need to go in, though I will want to buy something the minute I get there. ;) View attachment 5230265
You can just text your SA. He will send you a FedEx label and you can ship your bracelet to him. Easy. No need to wait until you go in. Get your bracelet repair in the queue to avoid delay.

I just know this... after Halloween, people get into the holiday spirit and start buying gifts... the holiday madness begins. And of course, everyone wants their repairs completed before Christmas. You can avoid the mad rush by sending your bracelet in now for service.

happyish, I am enchanted by your 20 yg pave. I have the guilloche/pave version and wear it all the time. So much I would love to get the 20 yg in full pave. Was it a SO? I have only seen the 10 yg and the 20 wg in full pave at my boutique.