VCA ~ Van Cleef Arpels Discussion thread!

What looks good with a Perlee clover RG bangle? I would like to stack it but am so confused as to what looks good!
Please suggest/ recommend

I recently got the RG alhambra grey MOP/ pave piece- here are a couple of shots with the bangle and the rock crystal bracelet.

Good luck deciding but as bystander told me this weekend - the bangle looks like a champagne color. Love how they play with each other

Attachments

• 1C057044-E927-4FB9-BC2C-02EB9AE6689F.jpeg
    1C057044-E927-4FB9-BC2C-02EB9AE6689F.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 383
  • 38263745-EA6E-4CDB-8619-ED8BAA345932.jpeg
    38263745-EA6E-4CDB-8619-ED8BAA345932.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 376
Yes, that eBay seller is very reputable. Their prices tend to be outrageous, however, with little willingness to move. They have had that pendant for about a year now.

Also, I personally would be careful with Ann’s Fabulous Finds. They have a great reputation on here, but they sold a pink 2015 holiday pendant a while back that was clearly a fake. Bottom line, you just have to be carful and know what you’re looking at!

Oh my..thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye on those sites..
I've contacted the ebay seller..sadly, they wouldn't budge on the price.
$7.5k is way above what I'm willing to pay.

So far I didn't hear anything bad about fakes on Yoogi's, but one needs to be always very careful when buying preowned. The asking price of $7.5K for the grey MOP pendant is ridiculous IMO. If the pendant doesn't sell by the upcoming holidays, the seller might be willing to accept an offer.

Thought I'd share pictures of the sweet Alhambra guilloche watch (not mine, tried on in the boutique). It really is quite lovely... And I have to say it looks amazing next to my YG clover!
As my wrists are on the smaller side, I would have to remove a motif and even then it is pretty loose (My SA said they would not be willing to remove 2 motifs), so although it is a watch, I would treat it more like a bracelet (if I break down & buy it that is....!)
I was counting on my aversion to quartz watches to save me from lusting too seriously after this piece, but now my mind is saying "it is a bracelet". =P
20191015_122105.jpg 20191015_122052.jpg 20191015_122231.jpg

Thought I'd share pictures of the sweet Alhambra guilloche watch (not mine, tried on in the boutique). It really is quite lovely... And I have to say it looks amazing next to my YG clover!
As my wrists are on the smaller side, I would have to remove a motif and even then it is pretty loose (My SA said they would not be willing to remove 2 motifs), so although it is a watch, I would treat it more like a bracelet (if I break down & buy it that is....!)
I was counting on my aversion to quartz watches to save me from lusting too seriously after this piece, but now my mind is saying "it is a bracelet". =P
View attachment 4567353 View attachment 4567354 View attachment 4567355
It looks so amaaazing on you and blends perfectly with the perlee. It’s also the quartz that held me back from getting it but definitely so tempting!

Reactions: chiaoapple