VCA Van Cleef & Arpels addiction - support group

Status
Not open for further replies.
First VCA Piece!!!!

Finally got mine. Was afraid Fedex forgot about me. Had that happen before from Fedex and UPS. I planned on wearing my vintage with my love but don't see that happening. Both have different fits so maybe I need a sweet in RG. DH would love that idea, hahaha. My jewelry box has been smiling while DH has been frowning. Hahaha. Maybe it was a bad idea to get a bracelet as my first VCA piece bc now instead of wanting a vintage pendant I want a 10 or 20 motif necklace! Hahahaha.

Attachments

• IMG_0122.JPG
    IMG_0122.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 3,938
First VCA Piece!!!!

Finally got mine. Was afraid Fedex forgot about me. Had that happen before from Fedex and UPS. I planned on wearing my vintage with my love but don't see that happening. Both have different fits so maybe I need a sweet in RG. DH would love that idea, hahaha. My jewelry box has been smiling while DH has been frowning. Hahaha. Maybe it was a bad idea to get a bracelet as my first VCA piece bc now instead of wanting a vintage pendant I want a 10 or 20 motif necklace! Hahahaha.
Lovely congrats :biggrin:

First VCA Piece!!!!

Congrats on your first VCA! I have both of these bracelets and I wear the VCA on one wrist and the more fitted Love on another stacked above my watch. If you get the matching 10 motif necklace you can link the bracelet and necklace together to give it a longer length!

First VCA Piece!!!!

So pretty!!!!
Start with a ten motif....then you can wear it with your bracelet clipped on..and even add another ten motif later...same price as a twenty motif and more options.

Ladies I just purchased my onyx pendant with YG, she is ready to ship and wants to know if I want to add anything, lol.

Sooo the choice is YG large Frvolie earrings or Onyx Supers, or pleas suggest any other earring. I was going to get the 3 dangle, but am worried it is too much for everyday. She is suggesting Large Perlee hoops that have variation.
I also regret getting the pendant and not a 10 motif. I already had her add 2 inches to the pendant or i would swich it out for a 10 motif .

Ladies I just purchased my onyx pendant with YG, she is ready to ship and wants to know if I want to add anything, lol.

Sooo the choice is YG large Frvolie earrings or Onyx Supers, or pleas suggest any other earring. I was going to get the 3 dangle, but am worried it is too much for everyday. She is suggesting Large Perlee hoops that have variation.
I also regret getting the pendant and not a 10 motif. I already had her add 2 inches to the pendant or i would swich it out for a 10 motif .

Get the frivole earrings!!! I am wearing mine right now, even.
LOVE them..... They go with everything...and not so match match (unless this is what ...)
Too bad you can't exchange the pendant for a ten motif. Are you absolutely certain they won't allow this? I just feel bad for you to have regrets...

Get the frivole earrings!!! I am wearing mine right now, even.
LOVE them..... They go with everything...and not so match match (unless this is what ...)
Too bad you can't exchange the pendant for a ten motif. Are you absolutely certain they won't allow this? I just feel bad for you to have regrets...

I am not a necklace person at all. I wear my grand mothers heart daily on a long chain. I have a 34 inch citrine and YG necklace I have worn once. It was a small investment for me and I never wore it.

I do have 3 bracelets to make the 10 motif longer, but since I never wear a necklace I thought I would start with a pendant, see if I like it and then go from there. I thought the pendant might look good layered with the citrine necklace or even a YG DBTY.
Ok as far as the earrings I will go Frivole. :smile:)) I too think they will go with everyting, day and night and get a lot of wear out of them. I will email her and eask if the pendant can be exchanged! Thanks TGG. Your Frivole is stunning!

I really love these frivole earrings. I was initially worried about the large vs the small size and I haven't regretted my decision to purchase the large pair. Despite my recently acquired "collection" of VCA necklaces I have never been much of a necklace person, either.
I love that the frivole earrings have enough impact on their own. That said, I did break down and purchase the frivole necklace, too.
Tonight I plan to wear both pieces out to dinner....I will be wearing all black so the jewelry will stand out.

UOTE=sjunky13;21333901]I am not a necklace person at all. I wear my grand mothers heart daily on a long chain. I have a 34 inch citrine and YG necklace I have worn once. It was a small investment for me and I never wore it.

I do have 3 bracelets to make the 10 motif longer, but since I never wear a necklace I thought I would start with a pendant, see if I like it and then go from there. I thought the pendant might look good layered with the citrine necklace or even a YG DBTY.
Ok as far as the earrings I will go Frivole. :smile:)) I too think they will go with everyting, day and night and get a lot of wear out of them. I will email her and eask if the pendant can be exchanged! Thanks TGG. Your Frivole is stunning![/QUOTE]

texasgirliegirl said:
Yes. They are great! Same size as one of the motifs on the bracelet.

So the ear "studs" are the same size as the motif? I always thought the ear "clips" were. I need to go back and look thru pics! Do u know by any chance how much the ear studs are?

Sjunky, the frivole is gorgeous. Hope u have a store nearby to try on the sizes so u could choose.

Question. Do you ladies have a separate jewelry box for your fine jewelry? I have 2 pottery barn McKenna med and the vertical armoire but they are filling up too quickly. Esp since I tend to space my jewelry out to avoid scratches. Thinking of taking out a few costume fashion pieces but it's a waste to throw them out or give them away.

I.WANT.IT.ALL said:
Sjunky, the frivole is gorgeous. Hope u have a store nearby to try on the sizes so u could choose.

Question. Do you ladies have a separate jewelry box for your fine jewelry? I have 2 pottery barn McKenna med and the vertical armoire but they are filling up too quickly. Esp since I tend to space my jewelry out to avoid scratches. Thinking of taking out a few costume fashion pieces but it's a waste to throw them out or give them away.

****i have the large not the med****

Status
Not open for further replies.