VCA Sweet Bracelet & Cartier LOVE Stack--Advice Needed!

crew2

Mar 14, 2012
Need some advice! I currently have a YG Cartier Love Bracelet, and was planning on getting two VCA Sweets to stack all 3 together and wear on the same wrist.

I been looking all through TPF and have seen mixed reviews; some ladies have said they stack VCA Sweet & Cartier without any problems or issues, while others have said that they had originally planned to wear them together but then ended up separating them. I plan on wearing them every day (removing when sleeping, showering, and exercising)

For those who wear this combo, do you find that the bracelets damage each other? Do they get tangled on your wrist? Any concern about the sweets getting damaged since they are somewhat delicate?

For those who own both but wear them separately, what was your main concern that caused you to do this?

BTW I never ever take my Cartier off, and I really don't baby it so it definitely shows signs of wear. Light scratches are not a huge issue for me.

TIA Ladies!! I love the look of the VCA & Cartier stacked together but don't want to buy the bracelets and then later discover they don't all work together. I have been wanting to add some VCA to my jewelry collection for a while now and I just love the dainty look of the sweets.

I usually wear my sweets on my right wrist and my love on the left. This is mainly because I'm not coordinated enough to put the sweets on my left wrist. My SA told me though that they will not be damaged by the love if I wanted to stack them together. Also, I wear them 24/7 even to shower, etc.

I can't give any advice because I don't own any VCA sweets but I'm interested in the answer! I was thinking of purchasing the carnelian clover and MOP clover to wear with my white gold love. I enjoy mixing metals. Which were you thinking of purchasing?

I have a regular VCA MOP clover bracelet and a sweet MOP butterfly bracelet and I just can't wear the VCAs with my Love. I wanted to stack them, but I find the Love moving over the sweet chain annoys me. And while I don't worry about the Love - I do worry about the MOP. (It is pretty soft on the MOHs scale and I'm sure repair would be inconvenient not to mention pricey.)
Photos of the stacking always look great, but the reality of wear/movement just bothers me too much.

Thanks so much for your responses!

I was planning to get the MOP clover and the MOP butterfly. I was debating on getting the turquoise butterfly instead of the MOP, but I don't know, I'm such a plain Jane when it comes to every day jewelry and I like the idea of it being totally neutral.