VCA first purchase

taya19

O.G.
Jan 13, 2011
Hello,

What would you say is the best option to get from VCA out of these 2 options as a 1st peice?
The mop alhambra vintage earings or 5 motif mop alhambra vintage bracelet both in yg.
I wear yg love and yg JUC for daily wear. Do you think adding the bracelet will make my wrist look to busy. Having 3 bracletes stacked?

I tried the earings on and I loved them but my hair covers them and they are only visible if my hair is tucked behind my ear. I tried the vintage size but it felt so big on me and it doesn't work for daily wear.

I love lots of the jewellery I see over here and on Instagram and would love to get one soon. I am open for other suggestions as well.

Reactions: Cams and cocoluxx
I would try these pieces in person to see how you feel. You may be able to find that exact stack by looking it up. I personally feel it may look busy. I also find the single motif not impactful enough, although depends of course on what you’re looking for and your style. Both are VCA classics, but ultimately it’s about what YOU like. My first VCA piece was the 2016 holiday pendant. Not a classic, though it’s limited edition I love it.

Reactions: taya19 and JLO1
Hello,

What would you say is the best option to get from VCA out of these 2 options as a 1st peice?
The mop alhambra vintage earings or 5 motif mop alhambra vintage bracelet both in yg.
I wear yg love and yg JUC for daily wear. Do you think adding the bracelet will make my wrist look to busy. Having 3 bracletes stacked?

I tried the earings on and I loved them but my hair covers them and they are only visible if my hair is tucked behind my ear. I tried the vintage size but it felt so big on me and it doesn't work for daily wear.

I love lots of the jewellery I see over here and on Instagram and would love to get one soon. I am open for other suggestions as well.

i love a busy arm :P

just purchased my first piece today and i went with the MOP in YG. I am obsessed and couldnt be happier with my choice.Only thing is i have to be prepared to take it on and off...

Reactions: dove221 and DS2006
Thanks for your replies. Here are pictures of the bracletes. They both look lovely but I'm just worried of how delicate the bracletes are next to my Cartier pieces. Anyone wears them daily and can say how easy/ hard are they to look after?

Attachments

• 20210423_135514.jpg
    20210423_135514.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 20210423_135334.jpg
    20210423_135334.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 129
And here are pictures of the earings. Initially I wanted the magic mop but because of the way my ears are pierced they looked funny on me and the vintage size wasn't very visible as my hair usually covers my ears! I already bought the vintage white mother of pearl but I'm not very sure I've done the right choice !

Attachments

• 20210412_155413.jpg
    20210412_155413.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 173
  • 20210412_155354.jpg
    20210412_155354.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 167
  • 20210412_154924.jpg
    20210412_154924.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 161
  • 20210412_154253.jpg
    20210412_154253.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 149
  • 20210412_154249.jpg
    20210412_154249.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 144
What about a 2 motif earring? Might show better.
The bracelet could be a nice contrast or just look busy.
Can you Try them both on (show us pictures so we can help you decide)
Hello! Here are lots of modelling pictures I already got the vintage mop earings but I'm not very sure about them. I love the 2 motif but they won't suit me as I'm mostly dressed casually except for special occasions. I am still building my jewelery collection so would love to start with the basics first.

Reactions: A bottle of Red
I got the Vintage black onyx earrings as my first piece and am in love with them :loveeyes: I think you look great in the MOP vintage earrings, you definitely made the right choice!

I tried the bracelet but it looked too busy and messy stacked with my other bracelets. It looks better on the photos than in real life.

Hi everyone! My first vca purchase is the 5 motif bracelet in chalcedony. And I love it! Just wanted to get your thoughts. I just recently purchased the sweet turquoise butterfly and now I'm regretting it because I think I'd rather get the matching necklace for my chalcedony bracelet. I kind of like the butterfly but I'm not too crazy about it. I was told that it's a rare piece...I'm considering returning it and wait for the necklace instead. Any thoughts?

Reactions: BigAkoya and hhw
Hi everyone! My first vca purchase is the 5 motif bracelet in chalcedony. And I love it! Just wanted to get your thoughts. I just recently purchased the sweet turquoise butterfly and now I'm regretting it because I think I'd rather get the matching necklace for my chalcedony bracelet. I kind of like the butterfly but I'm not too crazy about it. I was told that it's a rare piece...I'm considering returning it and wait for the necklace instead. Any thoughts?

Don't get a piece because it's rare (unless you have unlimited funds); get what you love!

I would purchase earrings in either onyx or mop (I have mop and I will definitely get wg onyx in the future), I find earrings to be the most beautiful piece from alhambra line. They are definitely an eye catcher because they are so unique :smile:

Reactions: alyce143