VCA butterfly ring

Oh, that's good to hear. I'm afraid that my ring size changes in the future, and I wouldn't want to spend so much money on a ring I may not fit in forever.

Is it really true that they can adjust the ring a bit, i.e. push the butterflies a bit more apart?

Also, my fingers (size 5) are quite short (ring finger around 2.75 inches; or around 7 cm).
Do you think the ring will look overwhelming on me due to its size?

No- I think you could wear it- I have short fingers,too. My ring finger measures the same as yours.

I just want to say this is a truely amazing ring!:heart::heart: I would love to own one and could see myself wearing it all the time.
I do have an unanswered question though- does anyone wear it on an index or midde finger..? Just wondering...

Here's mine, the butterfly motif is approximately 1/2 inch. To answer your other question, I've worn mine every day for 3 years with no issues.

I tried on this ring in the store and have a picture of it on my size 5 ring finger. Sorry I don't have the dimensions though

Thank you for sharing the modeling shots. Its one of those rings that is even more stunning on the hand, lucky ladies!

That's good to hear! ;) When you tried on the ring, were you really amazed by it?

I actually didn't expect to like it as I thought it would look odd on me - but I was totally blown away- it really is extraordinary! I wish they had made the new pink butterfly in pink diamonds (rather than pink sapphires), but with the rate that pink diamonds are escalating in price- it would probably have been way more expensive!! It's a very eye catching ring and the pave is super sparkly. I'm also a sucker for nature inspired rings- flowers, butterflies, birds, etc. Love the Cartier orchid line,too. And have you seen the new between the fingers ring with the birds on VCA's website? I'd love to see that one in person. I'm hoping they have it in Vegas when I go in June!

I actually didn't expect to like it as I thought it would look odd on me - but I was totally blown away- it really is extraordinary! I wish they had made the new pink butterfly in pink diamonds (rather than pink sapphires), but with the rate that pink diamonds are escalating in price- it would probably have been way more expensive!! It's a very eye catching ring and the pave is super sparkly. I'm also a sucker for nature inspired rings- flowers, butterflies, birds, etc. Love the Cartier orchid line,too. And have you seen the new between the fingers ring with the birds on VCA's website? I'd love to see that one in person. I'm hoping they have it in Vegas when I go in June!

Do you found the ring to be very large or does it look smaller in real life? I also love nature-inspired rings... I'm always drawn to flower or butterfly rings, lol!
And I'm so happy they now offer this ring with pink sapphires instead of yellow ones - I love pink even more!

Here are some more pics on my ring and middle finger. Also, you can see how flush it is against my finger. It's a very sturdy ring and since the gems are diamonds and sapphires, they are very strong.

Like I said, I wear it everyday, I do take it off when I come home, but it doesn't impact typing at work or any movement.

ETA: sorry about my hand, this winter is a killer!

Attachments

• image-1456729181.jpg
    image-1456729181.jpg
    545.6 KB · Views: 577
  • image-246395048.jpg
    image-246395048.jpg
    453.9 KB · Views: 607
  • image-3783854448.jpg
    image-3783854448.jpg
    457.6 KB · Views: 528
  • image-2926659093.jpg
    image-2926659093.jpg