VCA Alhambra Question

isun83

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
I recently purchased VCA Alhambra Necklace from a private auction. I am starting to doubt about it's authenticity. Can you please verify if there is a serial number on the side of the pendant? also can someone please share the photo/ backside of the pendant? thank you so much!!

Suzie

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
The land of Oz
I recently purchased VCA Alhambra Necklace from a private auction. I am starting to doubt about it's authenticity. Can you please verify if there is a serial number on the side of the pendant? also can someone please share the photo/ backside of the pendant? thank you so much!!
Do you mean a single vintage Alhambra pendant? If so mine has a bar near the clasp at the back that says VCA 750 on one side and a serial number on the other side.

isun83

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
Do you mean a single vintage Alhambra pendant? If so mine has a bar near the clasp at the back that says VCA 750 on one side and a serial number on the other side.
thank you so much! yes this is for a single vintage Alhambra. Is there a serial number on the side of the actual pendant as well?

Suzie

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
The land of Oz
thank you so much! yes this is for a single vintage Alhambra. Is there a serial number on the side of the actual pendant as well?
I got out my magnifying glass and I couldn't see one. on the side. Can you post a picture of yours and I can compare with mine, I purchased mine at the store in Dubai.