VAT Tax Refund/ List of Participating Clinics

naturallook

Feb 16, 2017
Hi All, I just found this online and thought it would be helpful to a lot of folks here! www.medicalkorea.or.kr The 10% VAT refund is till March 31, 2017 according to this site but I've read on this forum that it's been extended until the end of 2017. Does anyone have a source for this that you could link? I couldn't find it on the medical tourism page.

Also there are over 400 participating PS and Skin Clinics! So many more clinics to look into to! I think I would prefer to stay away from the "big hospitals" that are just in it for the money grab but this list is so long I feel a bit overwhelmed and don't know where to start. Anyhow... hope this helps!

Reactions: Baconiser
Confirmed... refund period is extended till Dec 31, 2017. I saw it in the medicalkorea site, for some I couldn't find it on the English site but when I went into the Korean version I saw it there!

Yeah, I checked with my hospital of choice and they say it appplies to all cosmetic procedures done at their facility. dermatology and such included. you just gotta bring your passport