Vanessa Minnillo Is Not A Mexican Hooker

Jul 3, 2007
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Manilafolders have returned from their Mexican vacation. This is the same Mexican vacation where scandalous pictures were taken of them in the jacuzzi. Nick and Vanessa got their lawyers on various internet sites and magazines threatening that if the photos are published, they will be sued.

Nick shrugged it off and told OK! Magazine, "Where's the scandal? I was in Mexico with my girlfriend of a year, celebrating our anniversary on a private vacation. It's not like I was caught with a Mexican hooker. We've all gone out and had a few too many and done something stupid. We've all made mistakes."

So if it's not a big deal, why are they making such a big deal about it? Oh, I see how it is. I bet the pictures are going to leak on accident, they are going to cry about it while secretly making a little money under the table. It's ok, everyone does it.

And he's right Vanessa is not a Mexican hooker! A hooker yes, but not a Mexican one.
one.

I think they just forget they have that "celebrity" status that brings them in some $$$. They love it when it works for them and when they want their pictures out there, but they forget about it/dislike it when they want privacy. What you want to keep private...you go the extra route to keep it private. At least that's what I think.

I also think if he said "Mexican hooker" that was very nasty.

He just said 'Mexican' because they were in Mexico.

And he's (understandably) upset that pictures were taken of what was supposed to be their private vacation and are now in danger of being published.

I don't blame him. I'd be pissed too!