Vanana's Reveal of new loves since June

Reactions: Vanana
Vanana, your back! I've wondered where you were as you are a local and I love to hear your thoughts and see your reveals. I am particularly fond of your RTW collection and love the black dress.

Again an amazing haul!! Just LOVE everything!
Haven't seen the shoes before but they're really beautiful!
And that little black dress is stunning on you just like your entire outfit and as I've mentioned before you look like you just came off the Chanel runway!
And that red mini is soo amazing, love the color! Hope my SA can get one for me but I would like one with light gold hardware, did you see any or know if it's available? Considering the red mini with silver hardware, I see your watch is silver colored do wear any jewellery in gold with silver hardware?

Reactions: Arielgal
Again an amazing haul!! Just LOVE everything!
Haven't seen the shoes before but they're really beautiful!
And that little black dress is stunning on you just like your entire outfit and as I've mentioned before you look like you just came off the Chanel runway!
And that red mini is soo amazing, love the color! Hope my SA can get one for me but I would like one with light gold hardware, did you see any or know if it's available? Considering the red mini with silver hardware, I see your watch is silver colored do wear any jewellery in gold with silver hardware?

Perfectly said - with the RTW, Vanana looks FROM THE RUNWAY! Models move aside, Chanel should invite Vanana to model the Cruise 18 collection! :P