Van Cleef - VCA price increase thread *please include location*

When I visited the boutique earlier this month, the SA said there might be one coming in October

Hmmm…just in time for the holiday pendant :annoyed:.
This has always been VCA’s MO but I think the price of the holiday pendant is set and doesn’t change even with a price increase. But they do like to throw out a new collection of stuff in September and then prices go up a month later :lol:

Gone are the days where we can go 3 years without a PI. Honestly, I wouldn’t mind the increases as much if VCA had good inventory to begin with. Even with some simple designs, there’s a 6+ month waitlist and now they’re not taking deposits on some items so you can’t even lock in the old price while YOU wait ON THEM to make the darn creation!

oh dear
i did recall it was significantly cheaper in AU than SG after currency conversion
sadly i visited perth and there wasnt any vca boutiques

hoping not to have price increase in sg so soon
The difference is not a lot but after conversion (assuming paying with CC), AU prices now are slightly higher than SG.

Not sure if SG is having price revision soon as High Jewelry revision happened on 15 Jun albeit only ~1.6% increase

Reactions: Pchul
My SA in Asia has informed me that a 5% increase has just occurred across all lines. This adjustment was made to help equalise worldwide prices.
Hihi are you in Msia? I just bought a perlee ring 3wk ago and after saw your intel just checked the price. Indeed everything went up. I asked the SA if there will be PI soon she said only certain countries. Didn't expect Msia also included.

Reactions: AnaBeavTheOG
Hihi are you in Msia? I just bought a perlee ring 3wk ago and after saw your intel just checked the price. Indeed everything went up. I asked the SA if there will be PI soon she said only certain countries. Didn't expect Msia also included.
I have SAs in a few countries and yes Msia is one market which just had a price increase. You were indeed fortunate with the timing. Congrats!

I have SAs in a few countries and yes Msia is one market which just had a price increase. You were indeed fortunate with the timing. Congrats!
Haha thanks! Too bad the other item I asked for no stock. I also realised prices for Tiffany increased in early June in Msia. For LV there is slight price adjustment I assume due to currency exchange rates.