Van Cleef in action!

Th
Here’s more pics of my Magic necklace, my Owl pin, and some Alhambra bracelets.

I’m channeling @BigAkoya with Pucci leggings and a white shirt.

I really love Magic necklaces. I am seriously considering the Tiger’s Eye and Carnelian and or the WG chalcedony, MOP, and Onyx vetsions.

I thought I wanted the GMOP, Diamond PG 20-motif. But I have a really hard time pulling the trigger on it because it’s so expensive.

View attachment 5580223

View attachment 5580224

View attachment 5580225

View attachment 5580226

View attachment 5580227

View attachment 5580228
Perfection. That owl pin worn as a pendant is everything.

• Love
Reactions: etoupebirkin
today's rose gold looks very rosy to me, Sunshine effect. beautiful action photo. You always take the best photos. Tips?
Aww thank you @rosebean I think it’s the lighting in the car. At the cost of being deemed ‘nuts’ by passerby who cannot figure out what this crazy lady in the car is doing taking pics of her bags and bling:biggrin:, I find that the car lighting is the best for pics.

That is good to know about the rattling. I think you will enjoy those magic earrings a lot. The three flower frivole are lovely. Its good to try as many options as possible as sometimes what we never thought would work for us look spectacular. Its always good to know all your options. And no to the ugly ears comment - they are not ugly. :heart:

Thank you @glamourbag! I've seen a lot of posts where people are worried about things like moving stones within the setting and to be honest I also found it upsetting. It is a huge relief this can be fixed and I can enjoy the earrings without any worries. In general I don't think this issue would affect the safety of the stone, it's just a bit annoying like if you had a ring and a wobbly stone moving within the setting.

Frivole are better than I thought! I am not a huge fan of the flowery design in general as I don't look girly but this particular one looked surprisingly well on me and gave that right amount of bling that I appreciate :smile: So I totally agree that you need to try and I am grateful that my SA is offering me pieces to try on when they arrive!

Oh girl, you know how much I love magic earrings! I find them so easy to wear and they are not at all heavy. congrats on your beautiful addition @Ylesiya
On the Frivole 3 flower earrings, they are beautiful! I hope they join your beautiful bling family soon.

I agree - they felt so very comfortable! I have a pair of magic dangling earrings but they are more of an evening piece rather than every day wear, especially when one has to take the damn mask on and off where I live. So this pair will definitely find a lot of use on a daily basis :smile:

To be honest I felt very special yesterday as the staff told me that all the pieces I've got were requested by them for me and approved by the HQ on my name and this is the first time they see these earrings in years as well as pure alhambra necklace. One just can't say no to such a special privilege!
After I finish with these I want to beg the HQ to make me the pure earrings :smile: Who knows!...

I think Cartier and VCA use the same RG composition for their pieces which are actually quite close to YG and also oxidise with time and become more yellowish. I've seen once a 10+5 motif RG which was about 10 years old and it was totally YG. My 1 year old Cartier RG pieces also look quite YG-ish although I wear them gently and clean regularly :whut:

All of my bracelets are RG and I have no issue wearing YG earrings/necklace, I just dont love rg and YG next to each other, but otherwise not an issue for me.

IDK about the oxidizing, though, my Love which I‘VE had for many years still definitely looks like PG next to anything YG. Maybe I’mjust lucky with this piece (or careful).