Van Cleef in action!

Absolutely - confidence is important -
As well as the occasion - what looks right a a formal event may too much by day.
That said after so much Covid introspection - I’ve come to embrace not waiting to wear that special something & delighting when I see others wearing their treasures (even on a zoom call)
Totally agree! I wear all my jewelry as daytime pieces. There are no "formal pieces" or "casual pieces". I put on my outfit and just pick the pieces I feel in the mood to wear. Wear them everywhere as part of my daily activities... groceries, lunch. It really gives me joy to look at my pieces.. gives me an ear to ear grin.

+1
All the brainstorming gives newer and different perspectives, which is always helpful!

One thing I adore from VCA is is the fact that their jewels are not showy, except for the most important ones for very special occasions. It is a discreet brand, with a touch of good taste, that would never make you look like a fashion victim.

Of course, a "touch of Chanel" is always welcome too.

One thing I adore from VCA is is the fact that their jewels are not showy, except for the most important ones for very special occasions. It is a discreet brand, with a touch of good taste, that would never make you look like a fashion victim.

Of course, a "touch of Chanel" is always welcome too.
100% agree! VCA pieces make a statement but in such a subtle and elegant way!